Cards W/L Prediction As of Today??

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Denver: L. This is the one game this year it wouldn't be bad to loose, don't wanna get cocky or hot early and be forgotten about by November. (This happens every year in the nfl) need to be hot in December not September. Plus loosing to the best team in the league won't hurt anyone's head in the locker room. However I still think the cards have a good chance. Still picking an L.

Washington: W. A good challenge but at home and weak qb play this should be a number in the win column

Oakland: W. I don't even need to say anything about this one here

Philly: W. The most overrated team in the league by far. Chip Kelly's system never won a championship in college what's makes anyone think he will in the nfl?! All you have to do is hold possession and it's over. Go three and out or scoreless 2-3 times in a row and it's almost halftime. Plus the run game looks horrible against a top run D. Not to mention cards are mad about last year loosing by 3 to a pick called off from a horrible holding call. W for sure !

Dallas: W. This could be one of the tougher games of the year but who knows where the heck Dallas will be by the time this happens. There soo up down all over and are most def out coached by the cards! They will end up 8-8 MAYBE 9-7 this year. Patrick Peterson is already looking forward to seeing Dez on the schedule. It's nice to have players that look forward to the challenge rather than being afraid like 99% of corners would be.

St. Louis: W. I was really scared of this team preseason. Till Bradford went out, I feel really really bad granted it's a division rival. Not scared of this club this year should be 2 wins home and away. This is the one I could be wrong and we split with them.. Kinda up in the air but still take the chances of a W.

Detroit: This will prolly be the closest game of the year but the lions have never won in Uofphoenix stadium ever. Things are not going to change now, this is the reason I say W I'm slightly superstitious as well.. Also the cowboys never have either.. In regular and preseason

Seattle: L. Let's just face it, they are pissed we did it last year and will do eveything in their power to not let it happen again. As well as the 12th man. If any team can do it the cards can. But I'll pick an L to be safe

Atlanta: W. I know this team has talent but he has thrown 9 picks in the last two meetings with the cards. Marie than he's thrown the last two seasons. (Minus the cards games) should be a W

Chiefs : ehhhhh L. Just because I don't think we will only use a few games a year. This is prolly the toughest call this year. Should be a W I just can't choose this one yet.. So either way, say L just for now

St. Louis: W. as said before should take em both. No qb play at all (yet)

Seattle: W. Well take em at home the second go around.

San Fran: L. Who knows we may be resting players at this point ?? Depending on how the NFC goes by this time.. This will be a physical hard faught game by the end. Take a safe L on this one

Nice first post. Welcome to the forum. ;)

Japes

Reaction score
Broncos - L
Redskins - W
Raiders - W
Eagles - L
Cowboys - L
Rams - W
Lions - W
Seahawks - L
Falcons - W
Chiefs - L
Rams - W
Seahawks - W
49ers L

10-6, sneak into playoffs

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
@Denver - L (poor matchup)

Washington - W

@Oakland - W

Philly - W (tough call, Kelly schemes well to beat man cov)

@Dallas - W (We match up really well here)

St. Louis - W

Detroit - W (Detroit is terrible on the road)

@Seattle - L

@Atlanta - L (East Coast game after tough Seattle contest)

Chiefs - W

@Rams - W

Seattle - W (Seattle coming off a brutal stretch)

@San Fran - L

***I have a hard time believing in 12-4. 11-5 or 10-6 seems more likely. I still say it is a pretty easy schedule outside of our division. 4 games vs backup QBs. Not a ton of really good TEs. Of the 8 fringe games (SF, Sea x2, Dallas, Atlanta, KC, Philly, Det) only 4 are on the road. I don't believe going 4-4 over that stretch is too far of a stretch.

Officially: 11-5.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Detroit: This will prolly be the closest game of the year but the lions have never won in Uofphoenix stadium ever. Things are not going to change now, this is the reason I say W I'm slightly superstitious as well.. Also the cowboys never have either.. In regular and preseason

Welcome to the board.... thanks for cursing us with your first post...:D

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@ Denver - L
Redskins - W
@ Raiders - W
Eagles - W
@ Cowboys - L
St. Louis - W
Detroit - W
@ Seattle - L
@ Atlanta - W
Chiefs - W
@ Rams - W
Seattle - W
@ Niners - L

If Palmer doesn't return, maybe we win 9

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I am going to go out on a limb here.......I predict they will win some and lose some.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I am sticking with 12-4. I still see losses at Seattle, 49ers and Denver and either a loss at Dallas or Atlanta.