Is Todd Bowles the new Russ Grimm

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad we didn't lose him this past year, but the TB deserves a chance to be a head coach somewhere after this year. As much as it will be a hit for the Cards, I would be extremely happy to see him succeed elsewhere and give credit to the Bidwells and AZ. Hope he doesn't have trouble like Todd Haley did in KC...

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, nice bump. Bowles is some sort of sorcerer. Somebody is going to throw a boatload of money at him. Some people are happy to be 2nd in command, perhaps he stays....

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I can answer now; he is not the next Russ Grimm.

Add to that: "Horton who?"

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't like his demeanor. He looks like a really nice guy but he has the demeanor of a kid who gets his lunch money stolen everyday.

My favorite post in this thread. Hahaha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you all think the Bidwills try to keep him with offering up more money or is a HC job to enticing for him to not take?

OP
OP
J

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I am guilty of judging the book by it's cover. Bowles has performed admirably and deserves a ton of credit. Especially this year when the defense is missing a ton of players. He brings a lot to the table with coaching and scheming. I feel he will get a head coach job and perform very well in that role.

Also coach Arians speaks very truthfully, I feel he would never hire others only because they are friends/colleagues of his. Arians appears to hold others accountable much more so than coach Whiz.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am guilty of judging the book by it's cover. Bowles has performed admirably and deserves a ton of credit. Especially this year when the defense is missing a ton of players. He brings a lot to the table with coaching and scheming. I feel he will get a head coach job and perform very well in that role.

Also coach Arians speaks very truthfully, I feel he would never hire others only because they are friends/colleagues of his. Arians appears to hold others accountable much more so than coach Whiz.

Z:thumbup:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave