How many of you ASFNers live in the Los Angeles area?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'd like to pick a centrally located Buffalo Wild Wings or similar establishment to watch the season opener together to represent the Cards and ASFN.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
None of you live within 40 miles of me. South Bay, anyone??

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Okay...follow up question: Who is willing to meet up at a location? Depending on location of the willing attendees, I will try my best to pick a spot that equally inconveniences us (from a driving standpoint). :D

Reaction score
Okay...follow up question: Who is willing to meet up at a location? Depending on location of the willing attendees, I will try my best to pick a spot that equally inconveniences us (from a driving standpoint). :D
Great phrasing! I used to live in Thousand Oaks (before moving back to the Phoenix area), so I understand that perfectly.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I could meet somewhere once or twice this season.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

LOL. In your dreams. . .
That's honestly where I stay when I'm in L.A., but I don't live there. I got spots in Malibu, Topanga, and a nice famous spot right off Hollywood BLVD. I never stay in Hoetees when I'm there, and I'm there a lot sometimes. ;) I'm still looking for some floor space in Venice, my last homie bounced.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
That's honestly where I stay when I'm in L.A., but I don't live there. I got spots in Malibu, Topanga, and a nice famous spot right off Hollywood BLVD. I never stay in Hoetees when I'm there, and I'm there a lot sometimes. ;) I'm still looking for some floor space in Venice, my last homie bounced.

Hollywood Blvd...back in the '90s when I lived in L.A., a couple of my buddies and I would drive down that route at night and play a little game we liked to call "Dude? Or Not a Dude?" Fun times.

One of the things you can do in L.A. for entertainment when you don't have any money.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Sorry for short notice all!!!

Will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Sherman Oaks:

15301 Ventura Blvd Suite P16 Sherman Oaks, CA
Phone: 818-728-9640

So far, it's myself and Mystery ASFNer who just moved into the area. You have to show up to find out who. :)

ANYONE IN?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave