Community (NBC)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Best episode they have ever done. "Community" has officially filled the absurd void that "Arrested Development" left in my heart.

My favorite moment was when Leonard liked Troy's Facebook post as part of the voice over. Their throw-away gags are still better than 90% of the stuff on TV.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
These guys are on a different level than everybody else.

What a fun show to watch.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
nice!

still can't figure out why this show can't get an audience. the characters are awesome.... but maybe it's just a little too outside of the box.

I think a lot of it has to do with where it has been scheduled. They have always had to go against American Idol and starting last season Big Band Theory moved to that slot as well.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with where it has been scheduled. They have always had to go against American Idol and starting last season Big Band Theory moved to that slot as well.

You must be registered for see images

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score

That's what I get for trying to type faster than I should. Also, I am assuming Big Band Theory is much better and funnier than Big Bang Theory.

As for last night's show. Hilarious as usual. My one comment (I'll put in spoilers even though it isn't really a spoiler):
Did anyone else find it odd that the Dean has been kidnapped by Chang for 2 months?

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
That's what I get for trying to type faster than I should. Also, I am assuming Big Band Theory is much better and funnier than Big Bang Theory.

As for last night's show. Hilarious as usual. My one comment (I'll put in spoilers even though it isn't really a spoiler):
Did anyone else find it odd that the Dean has been kidnapped by Chang for 2 months?

LOL at your spoiler. I can't believe how funny this show is and nobody watches it.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
LOL at your spoiler. I can't believe how funny this show is and nobody watches it.

My wife asked me if I thought the show was getting dumber. I told her it was just the opposite. It is getting better and better, but audiences are just too dumb to appreciate it.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
90 new minutes of Community last night = Me very happy.

The video game episode was inspired. I am trying to decide if it was better than the pillow fort episode. This season has been amazing.

The ending montage felt like a series finale wrap-up, but they are coming back next year. I wonder if they were sure that the show was cancelled and wanted to wrap up loose ends, only to have NBC pick them up again unexpectedly.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Video game episode was hilarious, Taking the dean back from Chang was good, I wasn't thrilled with the season finale.

I just found out that the creator was just fired from NBC, I wonder if the show will lose some of its zaniness.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Today I learned

You must be registered for see images attach

is

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dan harmon is back and so is the funny. last week's episode was hilarious. dean anyone watch it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA