Say What You Want, I Am Proud of This Team

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sorry about our record, but a lot sorry about not making the playoffs. Just our damn luck that the three best teams in the NFC were in the same division.

Just Cardinal luck. When they were in the NFC East it was the same story.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am always bitter after a loss but can't complain about the season at all.

The Cardinals never quit and the last two games of the year they really fought hard. That Niner team is healthy and damn good. We never backed down today.

Thrilled with the coaching staff and front office. Still sick about not making playoffs.

Thanks Cardinals for an entertaining season. Sorry it ended today.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The way the team played this season and the job the front office did should make this an attractive destination for free agents, I'd think. At least more so than recently.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The way the team played this season and the job the front office did should make this an attractive destination for free agents, I'd think. At least more so than recently.

Hopefully Shaughnessy and Los and Cason and... agree so we don't have to bring in too many other FA's.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Very good season when you consider it was a first year coach and kind of a patch work roster.

Very proud of the entire franchise. Top to bottom.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its was fun to be a season ticker holder this year and look forward to being one again next year.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
For the first time in a long time I am looking forward to see what the FO will do to improve the team for next year. Excited even.

Ditto! It's nice to have a coaching staff and front office that you have 'confidence in' instead of 'fear of'.

Every player on the team can look back with pride at what they've accomplished and look forward to what lies ahead. 60 or so guys that never gave up and gave their all for teammates, coaches and fans.

THIS TEAM was a joy to root for and I look forward with anticipation to a productive offseaon and to a playoff run in 2014.

Look out NFL, here we come, and this time we will not be denied our place in the playoffs.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
For the first time in a long time I am looking forward to see what the FO will do to improve the team for next year. Excited even.

This is the 5th time in the last 7 seasons the Cards haven't lost more games than they've won. The National media may not know it but the Cards are no longer the "armpit" of the NFL and can beat any team anywhere at any time.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the 5th time in the last 7 seasons the Cards haven't lost more games than they've won. The National media may not know it but the Cards are no longer the "armpit" of the NFL and can beat any team anywhere at any time.

:koolaid:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
10-6?

coming off 5-11, 8-8 ,5-11 over the last three seasons -- I will gladly take it

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
10-6?

coming off 5-11, 8-8 ,5-11 over the last three seasons -- I will gladly take it

Don't forget that in the middle of that 5-11, 8-8, 5-11, was a stretch of 11-2.

What were we all saying last season? That the Cards were a QB away from being a playoff contender. Looks like we were right.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Don't forget that in the middle of that 5-11, 8-8, 5-11, was a stretch of 11-2.

What were we all saying last season? That the Cards were a QB away from being a playoff contender. Looks like we were right.

Yes...but this time, to me anyway, it feels more solid. Like there was a plan to get us here and there is a plan moving forward.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was a very good season. :) I really enjoyed being in the playoff hunt til the very end of the season. :)

It was also nice to be competitive in almost every game even it was rather stressful at times. :)

Besides making the playoffs next season, I really want to beat the 49ers. I'm sick and tired of losing to them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson