Batiste to start this weekend

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the mgmnt will take new years eve off or start hacking right after the game
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk won't let me 1 star my thread

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well what do you expect from a bunch that thought Batiste could play in the NFL and that DJ Young was talented enough to promote from the practice squad to keep another team from getting him and trading UP in the 5th round to get Skelton and ......

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No their making sure that they only have 5 wins this season thus maintaining their draft position.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Well the Cards certainly assured their draft status, not to mention Aldon Smith getting the sack record and Hoyer not getting a fair tryout. What do you expect from the sinking ship we call the SS Whisenhunt?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
"Hey Coach, are you sure you don't want to give Ryan or John one last shot at starting?

-Brian Hoyer.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Batiste knows his days are numbered in Arizona so he's using this week to audition for the 8 CFL teams that are watching.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
And why in the **** is he starting?

But does it really matter? Dear Brian, please take out a big insurance policy & have your will done ASAP! :D

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is someone injured? Is this a joke? Does Grimm know he is on his way out and is trying to pull one last cruel joke? Will he cap it off by spiking a ball off Larry's head during their "over the shoulder" drill, then take a big steamy dump at mid field?

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Per Urbans blog:

"Left tackle Nate Potter sat out Wednesday’s practice with a bad ankle. If Potter isn’t able to play Sunday, his backup is D’Anthony Batiste — who struggled so much when he was in there earlier in the season — and I’d think Batiste would likely get another start. That would definitely be something that bears watching."

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
CAN GRAVES ALREADY! Holy crap how much more of this do we have to endure?!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Per Urbans blog:

"Left tackle Nate Potter sat out Wednesday’s practice with a bad ankle. If Potter isn’t able to play Sunday, his backup is D’Anthony Batiste — who struggled so much when he was in there earlier in the season — and I’d think Batiste would likely get another start. That would definitely be something that bears watching."

OK, Potter is injured...but still, Batiste is still on the team LOL

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Per Urbans blog:

OK, Potter is injured...but still, Batiste is still on the team LOL
lol, somehow I didn't realize this thread had 2 pages... whoops

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave