2013 Schedule

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Decent actually........as it is, they look........winnable..........oh wait, I forgot, we stink. But we have favourable matchups and play the better teams at home (minus the Saints game, which we'll lose 38-16).

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decent actually........as it is, they look........winnable..........oh wait, I forgot, we stink. But we have favourable matchups and play the better teams at home (minus the Saints game, which we'll lose 38-16).

I was looking at this a couple weeks ago. Love that we get the Falcons here instead of on the road.

Only potential cold weather game is the Eagles.

This is a very good schedule. This team isn't that far away from being good. With or without our current coach, we can return to the playoffs but we need to perform in our division.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Enjoy these home games while you can. For I see a new bird rising from the ashes. Can you say - London Cardinals

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
IThis is a very good schedule. This team isn't that far away from being good. With or without our current coach, we can return to the playoffs but we need to perform in our division.
Gotta have a QB for any schedule and so far things are looking pretty bleak.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Early games I have penciled in to attend, TB, Jax, and Tenn. I wish they were playing in Indy. That's an easy drive and a very fun town.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
How in the hell does such a crappy team get such an awful schedule?

Schedule is on a rotating basis. The only thing our record does is we "get" to play Philly and Detroit instead of other teams from those divisions.

Honestly, the talent has shifted to the NFC. It's a bad time to be a bad team in the NFC.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
How in the hell does such a crappy team get such an awful schedule?

Schedule is on a rotating basis. The only thing our record does is we "get" to play Philly and Detroit instead of other teams from those divisions.

Honestly, the balance of talent has shifted to the NFC. It's a bad time to be a bad team in the NFC.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Our last 2 Thursday night games have been on the road. We are overdue to get one at home. The road team on those games is at a huge disadvantage IMO.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Jags and Bucs games for me and I will have to figure out what home game to see(all based on timing there).

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
New Orleans is definitely on the schedule no matter what day it is on. Thinking about Tampa or Jacksonville.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've seen them in Tampa (Super Bowl) and in Nashville (Vince Young's 99-yard drive).

Might be time for another road trip. :D