Arizona vs. UCLA

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think I am gonna go make a thread in the ASU forum about ASU getting their asses handed to them weeks in a row .. Yup, we'll discuss that

When did you graduate/attend U of A? I forget...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
ASU fans conveniently ignore the 45 that UCLA dropped on them last week in Tempe. And the fact that they're probably going to go 6-6 this year against the conference's easiest schedule and eight backup QB's.

Quite the sleeping giant over there in Tempe.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
ASU fans conveniently ignore the 45 that UCLA dropped on them last week in Tempe. And the fact that they're probably going to go 6-6 this year against the conference's easiest schedule and eight backup QB's.

Quite the sleeping giant over there in Tempe.

43 points is more than 10 tho right?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
When did you graduate/attend U of A? I forget...

Again, why does this matter? I'm sure you have buddies who didn't graduate from college (or went to another school) and still root for ASU.

I live in L.A. and the vast majority of USC fans either did not attend college or went to a Cal State school that does not have a football team. Many of whom know more about the team than graduates with season tickets.

Being an alumnus is not a prerequisite for rooting for a college team.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone was smart, they'd start a thread about Grant Jerrett and forget about this football season. That guy is going to be something in a year or two, assuming he sticks around.

Steve

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, why does this matter? I'm sure you have buddies who didn't graduate from college (or went to another school) and still root for ASU.

I live in L.A. and the vast majority of USC fans either did not attend college or went to a Cal State school that does not have a football team. Many of whom know more about the team than graduates with season tickets.

No.. Lets let him know.. I was born in 1975.. In the 80's my mom told me to root for the home team. I was really into basketball at that time.. Was making all AZ all-star teams as a youth in basketball in the Alhambra District..

Only college team on tv was Arizona.. Didnt know they were from Tucson.. Went outside my house and started talking about the Wildcats.. Would you believe most of the Westside is UofA fans?

So, my team for all college sports is UofA..

When I got older ASU and Glendale Community College offered the same degrees.. Of course GCC was cheaper.. Then ASU came calling wanting me to enroll from my grades.. You know I said no..

HA

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

Of course not, but I'd rather talk to people who actually have a tie to the school, not front running fans that just attach themselves to winners. (Sure you see none of that in LA...)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Of course not, but I'd rather talk to people who actually have a tie to the school, not front running fans that just attach themselves to winners. (Sure you see none of that in LA...)

Meh...anyone who can discuss the team and program on an intellectual level is fine with me, regardless of whether or not they went to the school. Many from Tucson never went to UofA but grew up with the program all of their lives. Perhaps a more unique than with ASU since Tucson is far more close-knit than Phoenix.

And no. Living in L.A. I've never met a front running fan. I have no clue what you're talking about :sarcasm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose