Anyone nervous yet

AzKarl

Veteran
Reaction score
This looks very familiar to last year only this year we won't have the luxury of sneaking up on anyone. It concerns me that the pitching all seems to suck and there is no hitting. I know Spring training doesn't count but even Gibby commented that he wasn't happy with the play. Any thoughts for those who have seen them in person?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I haven't seen any ST games but I don't get worried at all with the outcome/performance in these games.

I've seen the Pirates and Nationals be ST champions only to do nothing when it counts.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Didn't ARZ have a terrible ST record last year as well? The NL West will not be a cake walk this year. ARZ success will depend on can Hudson & Cahill give Kennedy some help, can Kubel justify his contract & will Stephen Drew return to form?

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
This looks very familiar to last year only this year we won't have the luxury of sneaking up on anyone. It concerns me that the pitching all seems to suck and there is no hitting. I know Spring training doesn't count but even Gibby commented that he wasn't happy with the play. Any thoughts for those who have seen them in person?

No. It is spring training, who cares the results. Most of these guys aren't playing like they would in regular season. This is the time to tinker which in many cases leads to mistakes. Come April 6th if they are playing bad then I'll be worried. Other than that they can lose every game and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm just happy it's baseball season. :)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Sure I am! Peyton Manning hasn't signed yet, and I'm getting increasingly anxious!

....ohh wait, wrong forum

:D

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea on the over/under of runs scored this spring??

I've been to 3 games and I believe they've scored once total.

After todays shutout I'm putting it at 10

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pitchers are working on technique, throwing a lot of fastballs. If it looks like this in May, get worried.