Peyton Manning next stop?

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Hey All, I haven't confirmed this yet.. an I'm trying to get some sort of proof sent to me, but a buddy of mine lives in Denver and he said on the bottom ticker of ESPN it said he was returning to Denver for a followup visit.

Has anyone seen or heard this?

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey All, I haven't confirmed this yet.. an I'm trying to get some sort of proof sent to me, but a buddy of mine lives in Denver and he said on the bottom ticker of ESPN it said he was returning to Denver for a followup visit.

If this is true I just may vomit..

OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Pft I guess has him flying to Miami. I just turned on ESPN to see if anything is mentioned. Let's hope this is like everything else out there and just rumors, gossip, heresay, etc.
:bang:

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
NFL Network: Peyton is heading back home to Miami, but no meeting(s) has been scheduled with the Dolphins/any other team.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have the Twitter accounts of all the major football reporters / pundits and there's nothing of the sort being said.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Maybe Manning told Elway it looked good while in Denver and the visit to Arizona changed his mind. He maybe is just being considerate and Manning is manning up to tell Elway in person he changed his mind before Elway hears it from the press. Respect

OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Espn just ran the manning news on the ticker and nothing was mentioned about a return visit to Denver as of now, only that he hasn't ruled out possibly visiting other teams and that Seattle, Tennessee, and miami want to speak with him.

For now let's assume this was a false alarm and a confused broncos fan... I'm feeling good about this so far and as it was previously mentioned, I'll also puke if this happens.

OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Sorry all for the possible shock to the system. We can lock this thing down now if we need to.

Go cards!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I saw tha ticker earlier while at the gym. It was just worded weird it said something the the effect of Manning meeting with the Cardinals after flying to Denver. I thought it said he was returning to Denver as well and if I could see how that would be confusing if you were looking quick or not paying attention. Let's hope it's the same scrawl I saw!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose