Retirement, another option for Manning

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He's not retiring and he's not staying in Indy. They basically canned every person he was linked to.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he is still having problems with his neck, he just might consider retirement.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If he is still having problems with his neck, he just might consider retirement.
A broken heart is much easier to heal, this guy is one of the best I have ever seen, from practice to the scoreboard. I aint worried about him being a Cardinal, I just hope he doesn't put his neck on the line, much respect. If he can go I still don't see us picking up some one like Manning. We just signed Grimm while CC is on the line.. how much sense does that make? We are talking sacks and how a certain individual affects the team. CC vs Grimm, who should we sign? Recent history is what I go by.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the big deal? Some of the ESPN guys have been trying to make this a story and I just don't get it. Haven't we always known that this was a very real possibility? We discussed it in more than one thread before the season started and I don't see why it should be such a revelation now. There was always the possibility that this would be a career ender for the guy.

Steve

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Agree, and the idea is not far fetched that he hangs them up.

Fact of the matter is he is 36, has had three neck surgeries, and IIRC the neck issue is hereditary.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
According to his agent and father, he is not retiring. I would post a link but I'm to lazy. Hahaha. So let the Peyton Manning to Arizona rumors carry on.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
According to his agent and father, he is not retiring. I would post a link but I'm to lazy. Hahaha. So let the Peyton Manning to Arizona rumors carry on.
C'mon who are you going to believe, his father and agent, or Rob Lowe? :)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree, and the idea is not far fetched that he hangs them up.

Fact of the matter is he is 36, has had three neck surgeries, and IIRC the neck issue is hereditary.

Damn, I was hoping Cooper Manning was going to be our backup plan.

But I must say, the only thing I can imagine that would make this neck problem "hereditary" is that the Manning men tend to play a lot of football.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson