Larry Fitzgerald Sr. rips Cardinals’ Early Doucet

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Early may cost us games but at least we can always count on him to suit up and play every week. Durable since day 1

You must be thinking of some other receiver that plays for the Cardinals. This guy has been hurt every year since the team drafted him.. This is probably the first season he hasn't missed games due to injury.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You must be thinking of some other receiver that plays for the Cardinals. This guy has been hurt every year since the team drafted him.. This is probably the first season he hasn't missed games due to injury.

I Should have used the sarcasm emoticon

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
ChrisSanders_AZ Chris Sanders

@FitzBeatSr nice job making yourself the Monday news, even if it disrupts the locker room. #selfpromoter

FitzBeatSr Larry Fitzgerald Sr.

@ChrisSanders_AZ You have issues worrying about what I say.Don't you have better things to do?Like beating Seattle?Finishing 8-8 2012Draft?

8 hours ago

sounds like a tweet from a 49ers fan
he forgot this is his son's team too?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
He's just looking out for his son - nothing wrong with that. Besides, if it's true that Doucet declined to work out with Fitz in the off season, that should give some insight into his poor work ethic.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's just looking out for his son - nothing wrong with that. Besides, if it's true that Doucet declined to work out with Fitz in the off season, that should give some insight into his poor work ethic.

Again, as Breaston said, not working out with Fitz doesn't equal not working hard. It isn't an if -> then statement.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Larry Sr. needs to shut the hell up whether he may be right or wrong. Your son has grown up and he is getting payed the big bucks and not you and Doucet going to his son's workout invite does not mean Early did not work out. Think about it if your Early or Fitz Jr. ...what would you think of this?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, please!

Yes I am. I am always pretty easy to find :D. I just called it like I saw it. His twitter description refers to himself in the third person and calls himself "A pillar of the sports community"

Get over yourself...

Ya, next he will be referring to himself as "super moderator" or something.

Hey-Oh!!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I could see him doing it once the season has ended but it doesn't seem like he's "looking out for his son" when he does it like this. Why put your son in an uncomfortable situation such as this especially if there is nothing to be gained by it at this point. Not that it's a really big deal since if there is one guy in that locker room that is bulletproof, it's Fitz.

Steve

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I'm sorry but did I miss something here. Not trying to defend Fitz SR but what did he say that was so wrong. Doucet does need to work harder and he is not a legit number #2. (I guess the truth hurts). Also where does it even mention about him saying that he should be working out with Fitz Jr. I think people are making something out of nothing

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but did I miss something here. Not trying to defend Fitz SR but what did he say that was so wrong. Doucet does need to work harder and he is not a legit number #2. (I guess the truth hurts). Also where does it even mention about him saying that he should be working out with Fitz Jr. I think people are making something out of nothing

Yes you did miss something. There were articles about this on ESPN and in the local news.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Two points

1-LF Sr.'s job is a sports writer, this is what sports writer's do.

2-While I don't think that it is an indication of laziness that Doucet didn't work out in the offseason w/ Fitz, I do think that he made a stupid decision not to. I will always question the decision making of someone who passes on the chance to spend the offseason training w/ a potential hall of famer.

Regardless, this should be Doucet's last season in AZ.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Larry Sr just doing his part to make sure Early is more affordable next year so Cards can keep him on the cheap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave