Where is Carddan?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This was posted on the Cards' board by Kidstallyn:

Really.....I don't know why everyone thinks this has to be all secretive. He was harassed by SAFE for rooting for the Arizona Cardinals, and was ejected from UofP stadium. I personally have never met a more dedicated fan. He's never disrespectful, or foul mouthed. He was cheering for his team when an OPPOSING FAN complained about him standing up and blocking his view. This has happened to MANY other DIEHARD Cardinal fans since we have moved to University of Phoenix Stadium. He wasn't the first, and I can guarantee you, he will not be the last.

His decision to no longer attend was a personal choice, and one I fully support due to the nature of how he was treated by the SAFE employees.

Peace!

Wow, way to go SAFE... With that kind of crap, and the teams continued slide to the toilet, you may not have any fans to chase out of there.

Reaction score
This was posted on the Cards' board by Kidstallyn:

Really.....I don't know why everyone thinks this has to be all secretive. He was harassed by SAFE for rooting for the Arizona Cardinals, and was ejected from UofP stadium. I personally have never met a more dedicated fan. He's never disrespectful, or foul mouthed. He was cheering for his team when an OPPOSING FAN complained about him standing up and blocking his view. This has happened to MANY other DIEHARD Cardinal fans since we have moved to University of Phoenix Stadium. He wasn't the first, and I can guarantee you, he will not be the last.

His decision to no longer attend was a personal choice, and one I fully support due to the nature of how he was treated by the SAFE employees.

Peace!
WOW!

Another erosion of freedom in this nation. You are free to support your favorite team, but only if it doesn't bother someone...

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I'd like to see you show that at least 75% of the posts on the board are of that type. Because that is what it would take to be the norm.

I usually see only a handful of abrasive and immature comments most weeks and I don't see any unjustified criticism of the football team.

What is ridiculous is that people see a post or two by the same people who have a habit of making outrageous statements every week and then make an outrageous claim that it is the norm.

I agree. People vent on here and are passionate about venting. It all comes with the territory.

For the most part, people who post here are kept in check by regulars. Sometimes it's the regulars who gang up on some of those posters, which can pose some other issues (personal cut downs), but for the most it's just passionate banter one way or the other, depending on your perspective.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey man, I feel like a mutant sometimes, in my own house. I love to stand up, and forget to sit back down, unfortunately it leads to the oppossing crowd singaling you out (master of bad spelling tonight dot com).

I propose we get our own (standing room only) section. I can shut it while we are on offense, but I still be standing. I want to concentrate on the play while I do so, not be annoyed by some yahoo saying they payed to see the game!

Funk them, I don't understand it but let them live and let live type of thing, because I could never watch a game like that. Even if I brought a midget, you gotta teach them young, that means sending beams of "Do it right now, it's gonna happen" while standing so you can look back at the crowd you are chillin with and know we did it together.

Team hears it, feeds off of it. Tackling fuel. Get that noise up, don't care what QB you pull for...you gotta feed him. Same with DEFENSE, you gotta see it before it happens as a fan. Have you ever called something right before it happens? You did have a part in it, teams need you. A ball can bounce any way but it seems to favor the teams of die hards, you can call it a fix but the refs can't make the ball go into the enzone, sometimes #21 catches the ball and runs it back 99 yards for the walk off.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Hey man, I feel like a mutant sometimes, in my own house. I love to stand up, and forget to sit back down, unfortunately it leads to the oppossing crowd singaling you out (master of bad spelling tonight dot com).

I propose we get our own (standing room only) section. I can shut it while we are on offense, but I still be standing. I want to concentrate on the play while I do so, not be annoyed by some yahoo saying they payed to see the game!

Funk them, I don't understand it but let them live and let live type of thing, because I could never watch a game like that. Even if I brought a midget, you gotta teach them young, that means sending beams of "Do it right now, it's gonna happen" while standing so you can look back at the crowd you are chillin with and know we did it together.

Team hears it, feeds off of it. Tackling fuel. Get that noise up, don't care what QB you pull for...you gotta feed him. Same with DEFENSE, you gotta see it before it happens as a fan. Have you ever called something right before it happens? You did have a part in it, teams need you. A ball can bounce any way but it seems to favor the teams of die hards, you can call it a fix but the refs can't make the ball go into the enzone, sometimes #21 catches the ball and runs it back 99 yards for the walk off.
Sweet!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for SAFE that Carddan was a real piece of work!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Good for SAFE that Carddan was a real piece of work!

Your kidding here Shane or at least I hope you are. CardDan treated me like an honored guest at his tailgate party when I was down a couple of years ago. He was the first one to invite me to a tailgate party when I mentioned I was coming down to see a game. I have nothing but respect for the man and had a lot of fun that day.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I am fine.
I love the Cardinals, I love YOU, the fans. Hell, I love Shane. I always tried to be positive. "Carddan" was not about me, the persona was for the team and the fans. I will not say anything negative about the experience of being a fan of the Cardinals. Thanks for the kind words.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you back, my man. I know you are always positive so give us a little something for the game tomorrow

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am fine.
I love the Cardinals, I love YOU, the fans. Hell, I love Shane. I always tried to be positive. "Carddan" was not about me, the persona was for the team and the fans. I will not say anything negative about the experience of being a fan of the Cardinals. Thanks for the kind words.

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I am fine.

Good to hear!

Reaction score
I am fine.

Glad to see ya around Dan. :newcards:

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am fine.

Crap. I had 50 bucks riding on "Abducted By Aliens" in the "Where's Carddan Pool".

JTS

PS - Oh well, I guess there's still a chance that Arizona's Finest was appointed Ambassador to Kazakhstan or there's another $100 down the effin' drain.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Bump:

CardDan you've been gone to long, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'd like to see you show that at least 75% of the posts on the board are of that type. Because that is what it would take to be the norm.

I usually see only a handful of abrasive and immature comments most weeks and I don't see any unjustified criticism of the football team.

What is ridiculous is that people see a post or two by the same people who have a habit of making outrageous statements every week and then make an outrageous claim that it is the norm.

I like the arguments, because most seem to be on football specifics that truthfully other forums never would get to. I mean look at a Niner forum, they are complete idiots and the posts never go far into anything on the level we do. For the most part, I can honestly say this is one of the most intelligent and self opinionated boards and if there is some friction, so be it... as long as I am right lol

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come to think of it I haven't spotted him tailgating in a while and I almost always saw him out in the green lot somewhere. Has he gone AWOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA