OT: Former Cardinal Eric Green Sued for Sexual Assault

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upon hearing of this lawsuit, Eric Green promptly fell down and grapped his knee.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upon hearing of this lawsuit, Eric Green promptly fell down and grapped his knee.

AWESOME.

was gonna say something funny here, but I won't even try to top that one Mulli.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
LOL! Upon seeing the title of this thread, i was about to post the same response Glad I read it before posting! 5/5

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity - is this an inside joke or just a typo?

Steve

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i heard of it, the report is that he had the lawsuit before and settled out of it so it wouldnt go public. Well, when you settle a matter, pay up. Eric Green didnt and now the transfreak is coming back out to sue him for not paying the settlement.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I heard it for years cause I supported him on the field. He way oveachieved rolle at CB. just like Q overachieved BJ.

So Rolle Q for a BJ untill Green

or something like that!

but It wasn't Greens on field performance when He was benched, it was all hush behind the scenes crap that benched Green. He wassn't great but He would have defended suspended Holmes catch from suspended big Ben pass in the SB.

There is alot of angles to play with this connection of sick criminal men from the 08 super Bowl season. bottom line Eric Green was missed in coverage, by the team and the media.

Bryant Johnson and rolle do not deserve to be associated with theses other, BJ has the highest of character, speed and size, just 40 catch a year hands.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard it for years cause I supported him on the field. He way oveachieved rolle at CB. just like Q overachieved BJ.

or something like that!

but It wasn't Greens on field performance when He was benched, it was all hush behind the scenes crap that benched Green. He wassn't great but He would have defended suspended Holmes catch from suspended big Ben pass in the SB.

There is alot of angles to play with this connection of sick criminal men from the 08 super Bowl season. bottom line Eric Green was missed in coverage, by the team and the media.
I don't think you remember Green correctly. The play were he was beat deep by the Ram's rookie and Green grabbed his knee and kit the ground AFTER the catch comes to mind. That was just wrong.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Green was awful. Went from starting to not even dressing out that season.

He would get beat deep, never look back for the ball, then end up with a PI or a TD against him. Over and over.

The knee thing was just icing on the cake.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
yep

same Green, defining moment for sure, If I remember correctly that was after this trans incident, but nobody heard anything about it untill after the SB.

I was befuddled why Green went from starter to that thing!

prior to that He earned the starting position opposite and then over rolle as a 3rd round draft pick, Rolle was a #1 draft pick the same year at CB.

I don't think you remember Green correctly. The play were he was beat deep by the Ram's rookie and Green grabbed his knee and kit the ground AFTER the catch comes to mind. That was just wrong.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
same Green, defining moment for sure, If I remember correctly that was after this trans incident, but nobody heard anything about it untill after the SB.

I was befuddled why Green went from starter to that thing!

prior to that He earned the starting position opposite and then over rolle as a 3rd round draft pick, Rolle was a #1 draft pick the same year at CB.
Yeah, Green's tenure was quite odd. I thought he was going to be a good one. Things just fell apart.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

or something like that!

holy ludicrousness. Green was HORRIFIC.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
In Whisenhunt's first game as HC, MNF in SF, the ball was on the ground in the end zone at the end of the game. If Green covered it the Cardinals would have won. He didn't. I don't think Coach ever forgot that. It's an intangible chemistry thing. This other issue, well, that's different.

Last edited:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
My most memorable Green memory is of him flopping down and grabbing his knee when he got beat by the wideout in that Favre 6 TD game. If I hadn't seen his act before I would have sworn it was the end of his career, but sure enough he was back in the game afterwards.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Whisenhunt's first game as HC, MNF in SF, the ball was on the ground in the end zone at the end of the game. If Green covered it the Cardinals would have won. He didn't. I don't think Coach ever forgot that. It's an intangible chemistry thing. This other issue, well, that's different.
Thanks for reminding me. :mulli: