Three 1st place teams have negative point differentials

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Houston
Washington
AZ

Definitely one of the stranger NFL seasons. There are currently 15 teams either 3-2 or 2-3. The entire AFC South is 3-2 and three of the NFC East teams are 3-2. Meanwhile three teams in the AFC West are 2-3.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely one of the stranger NFL seasons. There are currently 15 teams either 3-2 or 2-3. The entire AFC South is 3-2 and three of the NFC East teams are 3-2. Meanwhile three teams in the AFC West are 2-3.
Plus there are no undefeated teams after week 5 which hasn't happened in a very long time.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
It's nice to see it positively written like this...but here are the actual point differentials: Washington -3, Houston: -18, and Arizona: :shocker:-50! That's more than anyone, except the 49ers:D, Panthers, and the Bills. A stat like that can not remain for a team that hopes to win consistently.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
It is not a good stat, but it may even out and being 3-2 is more important.

I wonder how I would feel if we blew out the Rams and Raiders and lost close games to ATL, SD, and NO? My guess is that I would be fairly confident and think we just need to get over the hump. I also bet DA would be our starting QB.

This current situation is more exciting and scary at the same time.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The NFL isn't as good a product this year, most teams are struggling to find consistency on offense and there are no dominant teams.

Odd odd year so far.