The Lost Voice Club

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Join up...I lost that bad boy early on and yelled it away for good in the fourth.

I freaking LOVE home games!!!!

WE DAT!!!!

WE DAT!!!!!

WE DAT TEAM DAT BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Man I enjoyed this game, back to loving our faults, embracing our demons! I'm stoked not because Max is a good NFL QB, or even that he survived his first start. But we destroyed the Saints with no rush or pass TD's! turnovers galor, excitement galor and We have something to build on after the bye, give up all the yardage you want with them turnovers D, but can we count on em?

I'll take 10 more just like that!

I let another fan have it on a PM he wrote me and asked me leave, I have freedom of speech, I am a disabled vet that fought for yours and my own free speech. If you don't like my personality please put me on ignore. But i've never boke a rule on here, I just disagree fanatically!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have the exact opposite.

I have had a really bad sinus infection for about a week and a half and speaking has been hard as it is. I have had issues with my ears constantly popping. The loud noise was great to hear, but I am struggling to hear right now. Went to CVS right after the game to refill on Sudafed

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have the exact opposite.

I have had a really bad sinus infection for about a week and a half and speaking has been hard as it is. I have had issues with my ears constantly popping. The loud noise was great to hear, but I am struggling to hear right now. Went to CVS right after the game to refill on Sudafed

Weather is changing homie, its going around. Beer should help.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I thought I could make it through today and be able to talk this week. After the Raiders it took 5 days to come close to a normal voice. I tried to take it easy. The game dictated otherwise. There were so many critical series and plays on Defense...I couldn't hold back. Put me in the club.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I though I could make it through today and be able to talk this week. After the Raiders it took 5 days to come close to a normal voice. I tried to take it easy. The game dictated otherwise. There were so many critical series and plays on Defense...I couldn't hold back. Put me in the club.

I'll save what's left of my voice and simply say: :yeahthat:

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was this a moral victory victory.

Mulli, ****. This was a VICTORY..one of those straight up ass kickings.

You obviously don't know the difference in beating the Raiders by a missed FG and THUMPING the defending SB champs by more than the score shows.

Go away. I might talk to you at the wedding if you are nice.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli's comment got me thinking...I believe you can gauge a win off of the voice lost effect. I hardly even got scratchy on his precious win over the Raiders...but you know, a win is a win.

This, today, was playoff style loud. i haven't lost my voice this much since beating the Packers last year, then previously the Eagles game. But I put this loudness on par with the Atlanta game of the playoffs in 08. LOUD. Hoarse.

But NO, Mullit, I didn't lose my voice cheering for Janakowski to miss three field goals. I did lose my voice cheering for the team to actually show up and WIN a game on their own merits. It was awesome. Something I wish you could just move here and experience for yourself.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli's comment got me thinking...I believe you can gauge a win off of the voice lost effect. I hardly even got scratchy on his precious win over the Raiders...but you know, a win is a win.

This, today, was playoff style loud. i haven't lost my voice this much since beating the Packers last year, then previously the Eagles game. But I put this loudness on par with the Atlanta game of the playoffs in 08. LOUD. Hoarse.

But NO, Mullit, I didn't lose my voice cheering for Janakowski to miss three field goals. I did lose my voice cheering for the team to actually show up and WIN a game on their own merits. It was awesome. Something I wish you could just move here and experience for yourself.
I have seen them win. :shrug:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not impressed. I lose my voice in my freaking living room. :D :D :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why Donald didn't want the Cards to beat the Raiderz.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson