whiz on the radio

titan

i hate the farm
Reaction score
he gave major props to the fans today! he said the fans where loud and thats one reason why we got the td on defence at the goal line. he even said a big thank you to the fans..:D

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was as electric as any regular season game I've ever been to. It was a frickin' blast! What a game, and what a HUGE win that was.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the second half, that was as loud as any of our playoff games.

Usually,the start of the second half is quiet and slow...we call it the third quarter lull. Today, it was HYPE...no lull...we were loud and on point all day. I drew on my inner KOC and pointed at about 10 people in our section to get them up and yelling..worked on most.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Quick question to those at the game... When DA came in at the end of the second half, it felt, on tv, like the wind was sucked out of the stadium. Did it feel that way live?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I admit, I spent some prayers on the Cards in church. Then I came home and saw the free tickets thread. I was bummed but now I am ok.:)

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Quick question to those at the game... When DA came in at the end of the second half, it felt, on tv, like the wind was sucked out of the stadium. Did it feel that way live?

Yea, crowd groaned when DA came in especially after that pass to Stephen Williams. Much more energy in the building when Hall was in.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

More! It was insane...we simply crumbled in our seats.

Hope hit the exits and we were crushed.

And I'm not being silly...we really were freaking scared that DA was our QB again.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

Honestly, I didn't notice until the PA guy announced he was in the game. By then, the series was almost over. The buzz was still there, we just knew things were on hold for the half. Or at least that was how I felt.

Amazing crowd today. That stadium rocked!

But I will be honest. For a second, when I heard DA was in the game, I said, "Oh God, Max is out, we're done!" Thank goodness he came back!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score

Yeah, that was weird. It got eerily quiet - or maybe it was that everyone was already on their way to the concession stands :shrug:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
a win against the SB champs that destroyed us last Feb with 6 minutes left in the 3rd 1/4, covers up alot of stench.

I can't beleive Whiz and the team folded after THT's opening TD run in a divisional playoff game, were the saints that much better then than now? I've been demoralized since, shoot me but its true. I see a glimmer of hope this season, we just have to put up more than 205 yards on offense next game to keep growing.

We were ugly this game with defensive playmakers making big plays for the win, Levi Brown sparked the win, how can you not get inspired by that, only thing missing was Max Hall lead blocking for SMUSHDOWN LEVI BROWN!

I need status of Hayes and Obrien after the bye week to feel fanatic. Hayes would make a huge impact right now literally! Breaston, Doucett? might get a catchable ball thrown too them more than 50% of the time.

I hope the fans stay consistant, I'm so happy to hear this, cause that carolina game last year, it was over mentally before the fans got seated, I was disturbed by the noise fall off from the Atlanta and Philly playoff games to carolina reg season last year.

It's not like we didn't see the panthers at their house in the playoffs the fall before. I was embarressed by that games fans effort and the place was full. I sound negative but I'm not I'm just bringin it up so as a base we keep our guard up for crowd let downs, it happens and it happens to US!

Hit em hard, hit em low when they get back up- hit em again. Never ever let the crowd be a reason the cards don't have home field advantage, We who lived through SDS meaningless games know how far we have come as a fan base.

Some have built in forgettors to avoid Cardinal Post tramatic Stress Disorder, but We need to remember the past to protect the future, I never wanna see opponents have a home game in our house ever again.

Remember days like Sunday, and build on it, We Cardinal Fans bow to no fan, when we bring our A game. Cardinal Virtues not Vices ruled the day!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Yeah, that was weird. It got eerily quiet - or maybe it was that everyone was already on their way to the concession stands :shrug:

It was the weirdest thing. I could feel the collective worry coming through the tv. It was apparent, from the recliner, that Hall was OK and could play, but to those in attendance I'm sure it was confusing. Not knowing whether or not Max was really hurt or not. Then seeing Scud warming up I almost vomited.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave