Warner's message to Cards fans:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This Cardinal fans has a message for him:

F U Kurt.

You mean F U to Bobby McCray and OJ Atogwe for turning his brain to scrambled eggs last season, which subsequently led to the correct decision to preserve the man's quality of life.

0% of this falls on him and anything to the contrary is ridiculous

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
You mean F U to Bobby McCray and OJ Atogwe for turning his brain to scrambled eggs last season, which subsequently led to the correct decision to preserve the man's quality of life.

0% of this falls on him and anything to the contrary is ridiculous

Kurt knew before the Saints game he was'nt gonna play again in Phoenix as he said goodbye to the fans after beating GreenBay and having more Touchdowns than incompletions.

No hit ended Warners career.He came back on the field after taking a blindside crushing hit.Could others?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bucky Kurts shoulder is just fine.Was throwing bullets to Breaston about 5 days ago in his backyard.He did'nt want to sacrifice everything he knew it would take to play at the level of play he would only play at.His words not my guessing.Watch Sunday on FOX or Tivo it.

Glad to see he has integrity and knows when it's time to walk away...with dignity. It's refreshing to see someone make the correct decision and be at peace with it and not be in it for themselves for selfish reasons like sticking it to an old team or to break records cough:BrettFavre:cough

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then don't watch next weeks game as Kurt Warner is the color Commentator who is Suppose to give his personal opinion of the team and what HE thinks.

I forgot about that.

I, for one, want to hear what Kurt has to say. Cheer him on in his new, non-dancing, career. It's official, I'm upgrading from TUMS to Tagamet.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't even give a sh*t what Kurt says or may be thinking. He could have been playing this year and left and that's that. I don't care anymore. We had a HOF player who led us to the SB but when it's done it's done. What Kurt says and thinks and does with his time outside of football is worthless to me. I honestly don't care.

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
I don't even give a sh*t what Kurt says or may be thinking. He could have been playing this year and left and that's that. I don't care anymore. We had a HOF player who led us to the SB but when it's done it's done. What Kurt says and thinks and does with his time outside of football is worthless to me. I honestly don't care.

Well at least you care enough to know that he is a HOF'er

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well at least you care enough to know that he is a HOF'er

He was a fanstastic player, one of the best we've had in the history of this organization. But it's over, time to move on. I'm not gonna whine and cry and worry and wonder about if he had stayed another year, or why don't we have him anymore. Can't do it, won't do it. Look at all the dudes STILL talking about John Elway in Denver. I personally can't do it. I've moved on. People are like Warner could have made that pass, or this pass, or done this, or that, and I'm like yeah, he could make all the passes. That's why he's HOF. "Well, but Warner would have done..." Yeah, I know, he's basass. Like I said, we don't have him anymore. If you don't move on you're stuck living in the glory days--and we didn't even win a Superbowl. Let's keep moving forward. Let's get the job done. Focus. On what we have now.

Go DA!!!!

Just kiddin', he sucks. Obviously.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess Kurt's mistake was to not make a piss & moan rant. He missed the chance to get 8 pages of pats on the back for it here.

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
Did Kurt Warner rescue your cat from a burning tree?

He did much more. I NEVER believed the dysfunctional Cardinals would be in a Super Bowl. A cat is just a cat. I can find one of those anytime I want. What Warner did is in the realm of the Rapture to me. Neither seem plausable. Prior to the end of 07 my interest in the NFL was waning because I rooted for a hopeless team. My interest is waning again. I know this season is lost and am counting the days to the return of baseball and the St. Louis Cardinals. They may struggle in a season or two but I dont doubt that they really want to win.

Last edited:

freebyrd

Reaction score
No. But he did lead our Cardinals to within a couple of minutes or so of winning the Super Bowl.

That is what this whole NFL football thing is about, right?
we did win a superbowl i finally saw a closeup si photo of that so called touchdown and santonio holmes DID NOT GET BOTH FEET DOWN

however he should have never got the chance, one defensive stop was all it took, superbowl 43, and the lombardi are all on the backs of the defense imo'

freebyrd

Reaction score
ingrate, when did you become a fan in 08? after sitting in sweat devil stadium for years and watching one craptacular epic failure of a team after another and paying good money for the privilege
kurt can walk on water for what he did for this team,
hell we may never win a superbowl, but just seeing us there and getting so close, (some say we actually did win as santonio holmes did not get his feet down) but i digress
i can die satisfied now and that is a blessing that gets kurt sainthood from me, in my eyes

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave