Reaction score
This Cardinal fans has a message for him:

F U Kurt.

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
This Cardinal fans has a message for him:

F U Kurt.

Dont blame Warner. He is the only person to lift this organization out of the depths of incompetent laughing stock material in 25 years. Save your FUs for the organization. The NFL doesnt want to do the things neccessary to protect QBs health so he retired. Why blame him he that he doesnt want to become a vegetable. He will always be Saint Kurt to me. If he were a religious figure I would convert.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont blame Warner. He is the only person to lift this organization out of the depths of incompetent laughing stock material in 25 years. Save your FUs for the organization. The NFL doesnt want to do the things neccessary to protect QBs health so he retired. Why blame him he that he doesnt want to become a vegetable. He will always be Saint Kurt to me. If he were a religious figure I would convert.

oh, BigRed, I got plenty of F Us to the organization that counted their pennies this off-season. There's more than enough F Us to go around!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Kurt, but I wish he would just stop talking about the organization for a little while. I don't want to hear his opinion on the state of things right now.

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
I love Kurt, but I wish he would just stop talking about the organization for a little while. I don't want to hear his opinion on the state of things right now.

His voice is the only one I have confidence in to believe.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kurt gave us the best Cardinal years ever but that big ego of his is liking this.

All the attention and the media going on about how bad we are without him.

Kurt is very impressed with Kurt. Maybe can't blame him.

freebyrd

Reaction score
Kurt gave us the best Cardinal years ever but that big ego of his is liking this.

All the attention and the media going on about how bad we are without him.

Kurt is very impressed with Kurt. Maybe can't blame him.
i don't think you can blame him, his last two years here got him first ballot canton status,
as i said in another thread i have watched football a loooooong time and never realized how a quarterback with the skills to read defense's like kurt had and audible to the right play, or check down to the right receiver could make everything run so smooth,

i have every confidence that if kurt suited up for us next week in new orleans suddenly the appearance of our offensive line play would transform before your eye's
and he would make max komar the next ricky proel
god bless kurt, and i don't even believe in god:D

but something happened to whiz this year,maybe he had a minor stroke or something,
actually i think half the crap that was being called in from the sideline kurt just audibled out of and since it worked he was never dragged over the coles by the staff, you can't argue with success

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
i don't think you can blame him, his last two years here got him first ballot canton status
I think this year is doing more to get Kurt in the HOF than anything he did on the field the last two.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score

Did Kurt Warner rescue your cat from a burning tree?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I think Kurt misses football & really wanted to play again but the injury wouldnt let him. Most guys disappear, Warner hasn't

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.

Then don't watch next weeks game as Kurt Warner is the color Commentator who is Suppose to give his personal opinion of the team and what HE thinks.Sheesh..He's said nothing but great things on twitter and how much more he is a CARDINAL than a Ram.

Try toget over it and turn the sound off next Sunday.Its his new job.He's on 4 radio stations every single day.:)

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i don't think you can blame him, his last two years here got him first ballot canton status,
as i said in another thread i have watched football a loooooong time and never realized how a quarterback with the skills to read defense's like kurt had and audible to the right play, or check down to the right receiver could make everything run so smooth,

i have every confidence that if kurt suited up for us next week in new orleans suddenly the appearance of our offensive line play would transform before your eye's
and he would make max komar the next ricky proel
god bless kurt, and i don't even believe in god:D

but something happened to whiz this year,maybe he had a minor stroke or something,
actually i think half the crap that was being called in from the sideline kurt just audibled out of and since it worked he was never dragged over the coles by the staff, you can't argue with success

:thumbup:

Except for the God thing. :D

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
I think Kurt misses football & really wanted to play again but the injury wouldnt let him. Most guys disappear, Warner hasn't

Bucky Kurts shoulder is just fine.Was throwing bullets to Breaston about 5 days ago in his backyard.He did'nt want to sacrifice everything he knew it would take to play at the level of play he would only play at.His words not my guessing.Watch Sunday on FOX or Tivo it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave