New Rare CARDS TEE SHIRT Available

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
You guys know I'm not spamming you.I'm trying to help longtime fans find ANYTHING CARDINAL made by the NFL as all CARDS gear is so limited we normally get NADA.

Well I have to buy my clothes at King size.

Since no one has taken the time to share with this non-computer savy person how to post pictures I had to put the picture of the new NFL CARDINALS Team Tees from 29.99 .

Tall shirts as I have to buy go up to 5XL and they have Big ones up to 8XL

Its called the quarterback Tee and its number is (1161-21204-444) (010-103102)

The first set of numbers are the NFL Quarterback Tee. The second set is my catolog number-Blue as they ask for that too.

King Size Phone number is 1-800-846-1600

Just thought I was helping the Super jumbo guys find a CARDINALS shirt also.If you need bigger than 8-XL you can't fit in a stadium seat to begin with.Its not my place to judge.

I have to have the tall 2XL ordered one for the Heck of it.I've bought 100,000.00 of KingSize stuff with never a problem so feel safe.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys know I'm not spamming you.I'm trying to help longtime fans find ANYTHING CARDINAL made by the NFL as all CARDS gear is so limited we normally get NADA.

Well I have to buy my clothes at King size.

Since no one has taken the time to share with this non-computer savy person how to post pictures I had to put the picture of the new NFL CARDINALS Team Tees from 29.99 .

Tall shirts as I have to buy go up to 5XL and they have Big ones up to 8XL

Its called the quarterback Tee and its number is (1161-21204-444) (010-103102)

The first set of numbers are the NFL Quarterback Tee. The second set is my catolog number-Blue as they ask for that too.

King Size Phone number is 1-800-846-1600

Just thought I was helping the Super jumbo guys find a CARDINALS shirt also.If you need bigger than 8-XL you can't fit in a stadium seat to begin with.Its not my place to judge.

I have to have the tall 2XL ordered one for the Heck of it.I've bought 100,000.00 of KingSize stuff with never a problem so feel safe.

I don't recall you ever asking.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you please show me where to learn this task Boss?

Everyone here have always been more than accomodating.Forgive me.Help me DCR so I can change my avatar to something I like better PLEASE?:D

Changing your avatar is different that posting a picture in your post. To change your avatar, click on the 'User CP' link at the top of the page in the light blue bar (that's the default color) From there, you'll have a link on the left side that says 'Edit Avatar.' Next, with the radio button 'Use Custom Avatar' selected, hit the 'Browse' button. Find your picture and hit Open.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Changing your avatar is different that posting a picture in your post. To change your avatar, click on the 'User CP' link at the top of the page in the light blue bar (that's the default color) From there, you'll have a link on the left side that says 'Edit Avatar.' Next, with the radio button 'Use Custom Avatar' selected, hit the 'Browse' button. Find your picture and hit Open.

I'm sorry Boss I know how to change avatars.done it 50 times.Its posting pictures in my posts I don't know how to do .I would have posted a picture of the tee-shirt instead of doing the only thing I DO KNOW how to do in changing my avatar.I instead put the PIC in my Avatar.

Posting picures is what I've never done.I'd love to though.Thanks for your time DCR.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I'm sorry Boss I know how to change avatars.done it 50 times.Its posting pictures in my posts I don't know how to do .I would have posted a picture of the tee-shirt instead of doing the only thing I DO KNOW how to do in changing my avatar.I instead put the PIC in my Avatar.

Posting picures is what I've never done.I'd love to though.Thanks for your time DCR.

Alright.

Where is the picture ?

Is it on a website, or on your computer harddrive ?

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I think Doug is talking about this one:

You must be registered for see images

Here's how you do it Doug (I assume you're using firefox).

Right click on the picture, select "Copy Image Location".

On the ASFN post, click this button
insertimage.gif

then right click again where the http: is, and select paste.

This will paste your image location, thus hot linking the photo into the post.

Click OK, and you're done.

If you want to upload a picture from your computer, let me know and I'll walk you through that as well.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
No offense but that thing is... well... awful.

That said I wonder how his leadership and intagibles stack up to those of DA.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No offense but that thing is... well... awful.

That said I wonder how his leadership and intagibles stack up to those of DA.

Hey I'm gonna have to agree with you on it being so SAD how limited it is in Florida to get anything CARDINAL.

Bought a bunch of releases after we were popular for 10 minutes after the Super Bowl.This was only CARDS item offered so far this year.Its pitifull.No ones gonna come up to me and say they don't like it where I can reach them tho.:D Thanks LVG & Rugby for helping me and the offer too.Appreciate it.CRUSH chargers.

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Not sure if they still have them, but my wife bought me a Cards T-shirt at Old Navy. She said they had every team. It is one of those vintage shirts (even though it has the new logo). I actually really like it and it was less than $20, I think.

So there's another option for Card fans who may be outside the PHX market.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not sure if they still have them, but my wife bought me a Cards T-shirt at Old Navy. She said they had every team. It is one of those vintage shirts (even though it has the new logo). I actually really like it and it was less than $20, I think.

So there's another option for Card fans who may be outside the PHX market.

I'm even more limited to only Giant clothes as no store ever carries clothes that fit this ex-player.I don't have Shaq's money either.Clothes for people my size is a laughing joke.Its a serious RIP OFF to be a giant in todays world.

Shoes are special made.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm even more limited to only Giant clothes as no store ever carries clothes that fit this ex-player.I don't have Shaq's money either.Clothes for people my size is a laughing joke.Its a serious RIP OFF to be a giant in todays world.

Shoes are special made.

+1 - I'm probably not as big as you Doug, but I'm outside the "normal" sizes by a bit. It's just plain tough to find shirts our size (4XT up. Heck, try finding a 3XT).

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have a free Nash jersey 2XX if anybody wants it. My lady found it on a clearance rack, but didn't realize it would look like a dress on me. Its up for grabs. The orange jersey. It looks way bigger than a 2XX.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

Shoes are special made.

I feel your pain. I am down to a XL-2XL range, depending on maker and I wear a size 14 shoe. It sucks.