This place rules

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone created the :raccoon:racoon because of arthur.

That would be me. Love that one.

I also created a couple others:

If a player on another team ever gets cut, this is mandatory...

:bhiich:

And this one is just redundant and obvious, but worthwhile when you don't have a good reply...

:ais:

But yeah, this board is great, and a lot of us know each other in person. Come to a halftime meet at the stadium sometime.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
2nd. Tug & snip is the best.
Oh man I just read that one. It took me 10 minutes to read to OP, it I was laughing so much. I wish I found that one last November before I had mine done. Good God, that sucks, I'm glad I only have to do that once.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
You longtime members who were here for threads like that are some hardcore peeps.I thought all the nuts rolled down to Florida."I was REALLY wrong again":shock::help::doi:

Last edited:

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
You longtime members who were here for threads like that are are some hardcore peeps.I thought all the nuts rolled down to Florida."I was REALLY wrong again":shock::help::doi:

You know Doug you shouldn't talk about the old fellas like that. they might be hard of hearing now and have...you know..pee pee problems but they deserve our respect :D

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
You know Doug you shouldn't talk about the old fellas like that. they might be hard of hearing now and have...you know..pee pee problems but they deserve our respect :D

Heck I'm one of those old folks and I'm very hard of hearing.The thread I read from some guy named tango was what I was referring too.Pee pee problems have nothing to do with being a nut case.Although your nuts may be part of your problem.:D

The Canadians and Yankees that move here should have their drivers licsence removed.We have too many waterfront condo's with their own personal Malls and stores for food.They don't need to go anywhere unless a hurricane is coming.:sad: So glad we missed all the oil coming into Panama City Beach's area.Still blue-green clear water.Sad for those West of us.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Skkorp lives in all of us.

Well said Dan, the real reason this place rules is that Skkorp set it up to be that way.

He raised it and sheparded it, to make sure it was what he wanted.

Then he passed it on...for all of us to enjoy.

seesred

Reaction score
Coventry's one and only Cardinals fan

Just writing to let you know my best mate lives in Rugby and is also a big Cards fan.

GBR

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I almost hate to resurect the evil spirits because it has been almost a decade since I have seen any reference to NEM but you old timers will surely remember.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good thread to read. Some really good comments around the board.

What I really miss is Harry. Only right occasionally but for some reason I was either devastated or jacked after reading his posts. His posts lingered in my thoughts longer than one would consider healthy.

Maybe a thread on your favorite poster and why? Just saying...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fight nostalgia. Things weren't always better, they just seem that way because our minds become more cynical over time, so we remember the old days--before the cynicism crept in--with fondness. That innocence is gone--replaced by the surety of life's totality of suck.

;)

Reaction score
This or NEM ranting and raving in his posts. Tango was a different dude. He sent me some crazy messages because I teased him about that dam deer girlfriend thing he had going. LOL love the old days!

Ok, now I'm going to have read this whole thread with Tango. I've read the one about the pay phones. This one seems way more interesting.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Well said Dan, the real reason this place rules is that Skkorp set it up to be that way.

He raised it and sheparded it, to make sure it was what he wanted.

Then he passed it on...for all of us to enjoy.

Even though I do not post much I think this is the best statement of this thread ... Skkorp really made sure Cards fans had a place to go. Remembering the old Cards board and even the AOL board

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I am remembered as the one with the best avatar.

As many times as I have seen your avatar it's still a bit unsettling. ;)

I do miss CardDan posting. I fortunately was able to meet him when I made my trip down to AZ and spent time at his tailgate party. It's a pity that the Gestapo in the stadium can drive away a fan like CardDan.