Cardinals @ Chargers Prediction Thread 10/3

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Kurt Warner will be calling the game for FOX next week against Saints.He was practising today already as he also practiced his foxtrot for Monday,whatever that is.

The Chargers get their new rookie stud runningback back for this game and if the Rams upset the seahags the Division will be in a tie for first with the Sam Bradford lead rams.If Stephen Jacksons groin is too bad for him to play that won't happen even though many are picking the rams to win.

Sadly this CARDINALS team just can't cover a bad tight end and WE all know what we face in both of the starting Tight Ends with the chargers and especially the amazing play of Gates who can practically lead and dominate this teams offensive scoring.

If Fitz does'nt get 4 catches this game before we are playing the chargers second string I think he personally takes DA out himself Nationwide.Fitz thinks he's very close to 100% this week and DA will feel too much pressure to get the ball to him.

We should see Hall by the start of the 4th quarter if not sooner.I don't want to see AW or Rookie Washington assigned 1 on 1 coverage on Gates who can out jump many but AW can jump with anyone,just not run with him.

The injured Chargers team the seahags beat at Qwest is getting back a few major players in their stud RB & Merriman will be listed as questionable but will play.No charger wants to miss this game.

Williams and Komar are talking swagger.I just want production while Doucet And Breaston heal up for after the bye game.

Only way a game breaks out is an EARLY CARDINALS touchdown and also a specialteams touchdown.Our defense can't play another 70+ play game for the 4th week in a row.

We need Calais' Campbell to go off in this game while Dockett blitzes from the inside gaps as later in the game last week and we finally activate Gabe Watson to get Robinson off the field.

I truly believe we get over 100 yards in penalties once again though.At least Hall should get many more live game snaps against the chargers scrubs.

45-20 Chargers but the game is really not that close.:(

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 44 - 41. Hall comes to the rescue as we score 37 unanswered points.

Delusional Steve

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Because of the banged up WRs, the Cards are forced to run the ball. The tandem of TH and Beanie are efficient and it helps keep the defense off the field and DA from throwing missiles over anyone's head. Low scoring game. With the defense stacking the box, Fitz gets behind the defense for a long one late. Stephen Williams makes a grab or two. We finally see the smashmouth running game we all thought we would see this year. Cards win a bruiser 20-17.

NWCardFan

Reaction score
Unfortunately Chargers dominate and win 27-10 and it won't even be that close.
Here's to hoping I'm wrong but this team doesn't look like they can beat any solid franchise, especially on the road.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm surprised everyone thinks this will be a blowout. Sure, Rivers is really good, but they lost to the Hags last week. Further, beyond Gates, he has no receiving weapons and it looks like Mike freaking Tolbert will be starting.

24-17 Cards

You must be registered for see images

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm surprised everyone thinks this will be a blowout. Sure, Rivers is really good, but they lost to the Hags last week. Further, beyond Gates, he has no receiving weapons and it looks like Mike freaking Tolbert will be starting.

24-17 Cards

If tolbert starts he get 180 yards rushing. backup rb curse.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

I know...I'm starting him in a league. Just trying to bring a little Kool Aid to the Cards universe. Either way, I expect to lose this game, so I won't be participating in the level 4 meltdown which is sure to come.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

24-17 Cards

I know...I'm starting him in a league. Just trying to bring a little Kool Aid to the Cards universe. Either way, I expect to lose this game, so I won't be participating in the level 4 meltdown which is sure to come.

Classic!

:biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because of the banged up WRs, the Cards are forced to run the ball. The tandem of TH and Beanie are efficient and it helps keep the defense off the field and DA from throwing missiles over anyone's head. Low scoring game. With the defense stacking the box, Fitz gets behind the defense for a long one late. Stephen Williams makes a grab or two. We finally see the smashmouth running game we all thought we would see this year. Cards win a bruiser 20-17.

Of the koolaid, this is a realistic scenario. Control the clock and protect the ball, and we could find ourselves in a dogfight. I like that position.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

24-17 Cards

The Chargers allowed 2 kickoff returns for TDs, had 5 turnovers, were penalized 11 times and still only lost by 7!

Go get 'em LSH.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The Chargers allowed 2 kickoff returns for TDs, had 5 turnovers, were penalized 11 times and still only lost by 7!

Go get 'em LSH.

Don't you dare attack my pipe dream with your logic!

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Chargers 30
Cardinals 16
D. Anderson mistaken for road kill after being shoveled off the field and buried in lye. Cardinals offensive line mistaken for a lump of Swiss cheese and arrested for attempted murder of said quarterback.
Beanie Wells re-injures knee while kneeling to pray for help to run behind said line.
"Offensible" line escapes justice by hiding out in team planes galley impersonating a ham and swiss sandwich.
Cards defense, after being on the field for two hours, dies on plane of exhaustion and strange stomach disorder. Last words reported to be..."That ham and swiss sandwich tasted rotten".

Reaction score
The Chargers have scored 14 and 20 points on the road, and 38 at home...

The Cardinals will need some funny bounces coming their way!