What is Hayes' status?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how his rehab is going? Being on the PUP, he can't participate for the first 6 games. Once he starts practicing, I hope he's ready to play by week 7 or 8. He's not great, but if healthy, he'll help a ton.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yea i think hes real important to the run game. I remember last year when the cards had hte top run defense for the first few weeks hayes went out in something like week 4-6 and the next few games the cards got gutted in the run...

Hopefullly he gets back week 7 or so, he should provide some stability in hte least...

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Somers mentions Hayes' work habits on the sidelines and it sounds very positive to me.Game shape won't occur till he starts giving and taking the hits with "NO PAIN".That we won't know till whiz decides its time to find out right after week 6.

I've also heard O Schofield won't be back till week 9 as he speaks daily on twitter that would make you think he's ready to go when they call his number.I still don't understand why week 9.I even asked him today 6 or 9.No reply yet.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Somers mentions Hayes' work habits on the sidelines and it sounds very positive to me.Game shape won't occur till he starts giving and taking the hits with "NO PAIN".That we won't know till whiz decides its time to find out right after week 6.

I've also heard O Schofield won't be back till week 9 as he speaks daily on twitter that would make you think he's ready to go when they call his number.I still don't understand why week 9.I even asked him today 6 or 9.No reply yet.

I'm going to bet Doug, that since he can't be activated until week 6 it's going to take him at least 3 weeks to get into football shape.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave