Seattle is the best team in Our division hands down.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They handled a good Charger team...at home but still their 2-1 is much better than ours.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They handled a good Charger team...at home but still their 2-1 is much better than ours.

The rams dominated a good Washington team today. Makes our win look atad better IMO. While our 2-1 is shaky I agree. Its still 2-1.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
They are gonna be good at home. They will suck on the road.

They did not "handle" SD...

They gave up 500 yards of offense, and got two kick returns for TDs..

Not like they dominated SD

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We're just not better than everyone anymore and that's the real challenge. We're an average to below average team in a below average division. I still don't think anyone's out of it yet and Seattle is definitely the most complete team at this point.

Still though, man give us McNabb and it's a different ballgame. I don't want to derail the thread but man a QB would be nice right now.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keep it up. Every time you jump on some teams bandwagon they flop the next week.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We don't even remotely look like a division winner... I see next two games for us as blowout losses. Seatte may come out of the division.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
Right now, Seattle is probably the best team. By the end of the year I think it will be the Rams. Depending on when Hasselbeck goes down we may have a short window as the best team. SF seems to be imploding. They have talent all over but the execution just isn't there. Singletary is going to lose that locker room fast, especially with two tough games coming up against ATL and PHI.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
We don't even remotely look like a division winner... I see next two games for us as blowout losses. Seatte may come out of the division.

I don't think any of the teams look like they deserve to win this division, but one is going to. Seattle going into today ranked 20th in passing and 20th in rushing yards. 26th in pass D and 5th in run D. Today they had 3.7 YPC and a very mediocre game from their QB (77.6 rating 1 TD 1 INT). Their D gave up 530 yards of offense. They don't look like a division winner to me either.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

They look like the best to me but the seasons has just begun. Michael Vick looks second only to Peyton Manning as a QB so far.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The rams dominated a good Washington team today. Makes our win look atad better IMO. While our 2-1 is shaky I agree. Its still 2-1.

The game today was between two very UGLY teams. It had a fitting end to it. If ever there was a team loss this was it. Do not try to lay all this on Anderson. He played ugly but so did most everyone else.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Just the thought of McNabb now makes my stomach queasy with our recievers and a clown who can't read one route in 6 seconds,much less throw an accurate pass to the wrong and most covered reciever as others run free.

A quarterback with REAL NFL QUARTERBACK SKILLS seperate us from the rams right now as every game played,Sam Bradford is getting better while Whiz chooses not to MOVE FORWARD??????

Forget having a pass rush when the HIGH FLYING CARDINALS don't have a REAL QB!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
:doi:. I tend to think their 2-1 is the same as ours but if you want to factor in home games the Cards have only had 1 to their 2. Combined record of the teams Seattle has beaten, 2-7, and both were at home.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just the thought of McNabb now makes my stomach queasy with our recievers and a clown who can't read one route in 6 seconds,much less throw an accurate pass to the wrong and most covered reciever as others run free.

A quarterback with REAL NFL QUARTERBACK SKILLS seperate us from the rams right now as every game played,Sam Bradford is getting better while Whiz chooses not to MOVE FORWARD??????

Forget having a pass rush when the HIGH FLYING CARDINALS don't have a REAL QB!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
YUP...

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why is it when Seattle gets lucky with some bad special teams play from the opposing team they "handled them", but when we get lucky with some bad special team play from the opposing team we "suck and didn't deserve to win"?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why is it when Seattle gets lucky with some bad special teams play from the opposing team they "handled them", but when we get lucky with some bad special team play from the opposing team we "suck and didn't deserve to win"?

Because we suck and we didnt deserve to win? :shrug:

:D

seesred

Reaction score
THe Seahawks have more points and less points against than anyone else in the division. And I say so what. 2-1 is 2-1. Who knows how these teams will compete week to week. Nobody. Agreed Anderson hasn't done anything yet. Still Breaston missed a big catch in his hands that would have given us a big first down, 2 Very stupid turnovers on punts can be corrected. Anderson to Fitz can be corrected.

But right now we are tied for first with a short trip to Charger country next week.

GBR

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson