This Season was sunk the day Whis fell in love with trash.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Exactly!!!! And if DA is at the helm it likely will look alot like the Rams game, could win could lose. The guys just flat out sucks!!! No shoc, he has sucked his whole career besides one year.

The Raiders are terrible, winning at home will prove very little, losing will say everything.

This season is going to suck IMO.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If we lose to the Raiders then the wheels will fly by shooting out flames.

Man it will be Katy bar the door if the faiders get out of UOP next week with a victory.

Every bit of progress that the franchise has made in the last two years hangs precariously in the balance of next weeks game.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
+1. Matt Leinart wouldn't have been any better folks. After Warner left, finding a starting NFL QB should have been priority #1, problem is there weren't a lot available on the market (trade or FA) and after Bradford, there were no NFL ready QB's in this draft. Maybe we secure a Top 10 pick and get a shot at Andrew Luck, no one suggest Locker that guy is way overrated and should not be the #1 pick.

Seriously?

Did you watch the TEN game last year? That was a rodie against a team on a tear. And Matty just about pulled out a V.

Matty was light years better in that game than DA was against ATL today.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Seriously?

Did you watch the TEN game last year? That was a rodie against a team on a tear. And Larod Stephens Howling just about pulled out a V.

Matty was light years better in that game than DA was against ATL today.

Fixed that for you. Tennessee was a pretty bad defensive team last year and our offense only scored 10 points. The defense at Tennessee wasn't even half as bad as the one we saw today having a 37% conversion on 3rd downs despite giving up a 99 GW drive and long TD play to CJ.

The offense that day only scored 3 more points than they did today!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
shut up about mcnabb guys. i would rather take a risk on a qb that could have an upside and get us to a championship than a guy who will get us to the playoffs and then proceed to CHOKE every time we get there. mcnabb never was and never will be the answer.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
shut up about mcnabb guys. i would rather take a risk on a qb that could have an upside and get us to a championship than a guy who will get us to the playoffs and then proceed to CHOKE every time we get there. mcnabb never was and never will be the answer.

We've had this discussion using a hypothetical situation before. One SB win and then 10 years of losing vs 10 years of winning and 5 NFC Championship games but no SB win.

5 years 59-21 and 4 NFC Championship games. That'd be tough for any fan to pass up.

It's always been a lively debate but the one SB win seems to win out. Just look at what that has done for PManning whose team has won 12 games or more 7 years in a row but has lost in the playoffs every year but one. That one win took that choker label right off his back.

Last edited:

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Reaching playoffs is a great acheivemnt if any QB will get us there
if McNabb can, that what we needed
what after? I won't think about it now

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
I thank God ML isn't the backup to Flippin' DA... Give Max A shot!! Couldn't be any worse for DamnSure!!

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is exactly what the outcome was destined to be with this ******* as our QB. I will keep harping on it becasue its true: this would not be this way with Matt.

With Matt the team could atleast have been 8-8 with a chance to win the division, but DA the ceiling is 6 wins.

DA is a PROVEN LOSER...:bang::bang:
I may need to revise this to 3, for this team does not look like they will win another game.

Is there a chance Whis might get the axe if team closes out season losing 11 straight?

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Dreaming is free....but prolly not.....

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
:mulli::bang::bang::bang:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Max and DA through 12 games:

60.1 rating 51.4% 2435 yds 6.0 ypa 8 TDs 16 INTs 11 Fum 5 FumL

Max finishes the season with a 35.7 rating, 1 TD and 6 INTs.

That's about as trashy of QB production as you can get.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
:iwa: :p jk but seriously, I'm with you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose