Had Hope, But not to be

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
Well as a Rams fan I have to give props to the Cards. Your D was awesome when it had to be. I was a little surprised that Jackson wasn't more of a factor but it's hard to run with Dockett etc in his face all game,

The Rams had their chances, the Clayton drop pass and not securing the ball after the fumble. That could have given us 14. But Good team get those types of plays the Rams haven't got to that point yet..

I was glad to have seen some of the Card fan at the tailgate. OK it was nice seeing you and the misses again, and Old card fan it was good meeting you.

Take and good Luck to the Cards this year.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take solace in the fact that Badford is a keeper. Kick some 9er and Seattle butt.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Kudos for coming back on the board AFTER the game. I agree about Bradford. That kid almost forced you guys to a W!!

OP
OP
RMFN

RMFN

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree I think Bradford will be a good QB. But with Shurmur as Offensive Coordinator he really doesn't put him in a good situation. I think he threw 55 times and that isn't how to start out a rookie QB. But again Jackson wasn't much of a factor due to your D.

Again I could go on about what should have been but a loss is a loss. AS many as I have been through it not getting any easier. I'll be back next game hopefully by then the Rams can pull one out.

These games have always been fun because of the Cards fans I have meet at them. One day I got to make it down to Ariz and check out your awesome stadium.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
FEAR NOT-----

This is but one loss, and we were VERY fortunate to get a W out of this one. This could have gone very bad for us in so many different ways. We got a mulligan on this one in my opinion.

I believe you have much to be proud of. Bradford appears to be your QBOF, and a nice piece to design a team around. Long, and your defense stopped standing still for their beating at some point, and ulltimately gave back as good as they got. I believe that both teams grew from this game-----although yours probably has come farther so far than ours has, considering what you were able to bring to the table. Enjoy the rest of your season. I'm sure you will fare far better than last year.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IMO, the Rams should be all over the Chargers, trying to get Vincent Jackson. Maybe the Cardinals should, also.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
Rams played hard and well, give it another season and you will be in the hunt with some more moves on your roster.
Well played we were lucky thats for sure

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
IMO, the Rams should be all over the Chargers, trying to get Vincent Jackson. Maybe the Cardinals should, also.

Only if you want Fitz walking at the end of this contract. Cause we won't be paying huge $ to two recievers. Pretty sure this has been discussed ad nausseum before on this board.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah we are fortunate for the win. Rams will come around once Bradford gets settled and you get a #1 receiver.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was impressed by the fight in the Rams. They are certainly a team ready to put the effort and fight in necessary to turn the corner. I like Bradford a lot, but they need to give him some help and pound the ball with Jackson as much as possible.

old card fan

Registered
Reaction score
Good meeting you

Hey RMFN, it was good finally putting a face on your name. (this guy is really homely) My twin ;) The game to me was a nightmare, and not because of the play. But I was intending to write more about that later. Goodluck to the rest of your season :D OCF

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I think Bradford is going to elevate the rams beyond their talent level sooner rather then later.

Rams will win 6 or 7 games this year.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well as a Rams fan I have to give props to the Cards. Your D was awesome when it had to be. I was a little surprised that Jackson wasn't more of a factor but it's hard to run with Dockett etc in his face all game,

The Rams had their chances, the Clayton drop pass and not securing the ball after the fumble. That could have given us 14. But Good team get those types of plays the Rams haven't got to that point yet..

I was glad to have seen some of the Card fan at the tailgate. OK it was nice seeing you and the misses again, and Old card fan it was good meeting you.

Take and good Luck to the Cards this year.

RMFN, good luck the rest of the way my man. I'm always scared when we play you guys in STL, and yesterday was no different. I think you have some reason for optimism going forward.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
If the Rams had a stud #1 WR, that could really start to change the team. I hope they don't land VJ. Even if they still had D. Avery, they would be better. They need receivers. I'm happy for Rams fans that they have something positive to look forward to (Bradford)... but I hope that they don't get 'too' good to beat our Cards. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave