Dockett on Bickley & M.J.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have such a man crush on Darnell Dockett.

I hope he punches Alex Smith in the taint this season. :)

You missed it.. He didnt punch Alex, didnt have to.. But Alex's rookie season Dockett walked up to Alex ater he royally screwed up and said something to him.. Alex immediatly put his head down and you could see Dockett laughing after that..

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a whole slew of players. Q is an all time great with this team though so I have no issue with wearing his from here on out. Many may feel the same way about DD. However all I see is moaning from many many many posters around here every time a player leaves and they have their jersey.

You can always do what I did with my old Plummer jersey and cover up the name with duct tape and then write "Blake" on it.

Then you can cover that up and write "McCown", and then "King" and "Navarre" or really almost any other name in the phone book until either the duct tape gets too thick, or the team changes its uniforms (or Mike Bidwill kinda takes over and changes the way things were done).

At least that worked for me.

JTS

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW.. The Dockett Fan Club is getting huge.. Its good, I love it, need to get dude bigger and bigger in the spotlight and bring a mean face to the Cards.. But Dockett been my dude since we drafted him.. Before dude even played one down for us.. We drafted him right after my mom died (about a month after) and when I heard his story about losing his mom early and how the other teams said he was a problem so they didnt draft him.. I could somewhat relate.. I understood, and felt at the same time he was gonna be a problem, but not the problem for the reasons other teams didnt draft him for.. He was gonna be a problem for opposing NFL O-lines.. ;) And.. He is..

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I actually think something gets done before game 1 and I think that the team, specifically the coach has told he and his agent Drew something to that effect. Something drastically changed with how he talks about his contract since he had his meeting with coach about two weeks back. I also think we wont here anything about it, rumors or anything, until they announce it.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Remember this ?

Attachments

• dockett.jpg
    dockett.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 163

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
There was a night when I came to a fork in the road (after the Dallas win a couple years back) where I had to choose between spending 300 bucks on the jersey of a vet or a young unheralded stud.

I chose a personalized jersey for the rookie (at the time) Calais Campbell and havent looked back. Go with a personalized Greg Toler jersey and turn heads with a kid who has shown promise rather than a guy who we all love but gets enough credit through jersey wear

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose