Sean Weatherspoon vs. Sean Lee

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He can't stay healthy? Missed a season from a blown knee, as have many pro's. You fail!

Penn State, a bad LB school? Jack Ham and Penn State's myriad other pro successes disagree. Epic fail!

Weatherspoon is charismatic? Irrelevant fail! (btw, Lee was an assistant defensive coach while out on defense--charisma fail!)

True leader? See the last point. Repeat fail!

I don't mind it when people level criticism at a player or team that I love, as long as it's fair criticism. If we were talking about a QB coming out of Penn State, it'd be hard to argue with you. When you start dissing Linebacker U, and doing so without knowing any real pertinent facts, you run the risk of looking really, really uneducated about football.

ARE YOU LEE'S AGENT OR BROTHER??? YA YOU RIGHT YOU KNOW REAL PERTINENT FACTS ABOUT FOOTBALL ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT JACK HAM WHO PLAYED 40 YEAR AGO...HEI TRY TO SEE LINEBACKERS FROM PENN STATE IN THE LAST DRAFT..WASTED DRAFT PICKS...ANYWAY WEATHERSPOON IS A TON BETTER THEN SHONNA LEE

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a headache...

He can't stay healthy? Missed a season from a blown knee, as have many pro's. You fail!

Penn State, a bad LB school? Jack Ham and Penn State's myriad other pro successes disagree. Epic fail!

Weatherspoon is charismatic? Irrelevant fail! (btw, Lee was an assistant defensive coach while out on defense--charisma fail!)

True leader? See the last point. Repeat fail!

I don't mind it when people level criticism at a player or team that I love, as long as it's fair criticism. If we were talking about a QB coming out of Penn State, it'd be hard to argue with you. When you start dissing Linebacker U, and doing so without knowing any real pertinent facts, you run the risk of looking really, really uneducated about football.
Thank you! Both of your responses to juza were far more diplomatic than the response I typed and then deleted with out posting.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
CAN YOU MAKE ME A FAVOR AND you KILL YOURSELF...MAKE A FAVOR TO THE COMMUNITY..IDIOT

SOMEBODY PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE HIM A FAVOR!!

I shall make you one out of origami.

It will be pretty and you will like it.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Wow...I just love people who go with the whole "Believe what I believe or your a loser and you should kill yourself."

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Sounds like someone has a "Case of the Mondays".

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so now we can compare also jeremy urban to larry fitzgerald........

sean weatherspoon vs lee is like chocolate vs sh*t

He Cant Stay Healthy He Doesnt Have The Physical Tools .he Comes From A Bad School About Linebacker(lb From Penn State Sucks When They Turn Pro)...weatherspoon Has Everything To Be A Star ..fast Strong Durable,charismatic..he Can Cover He Can Blitz He Can Tackle.a True Leader...

ARE YOU LEE'S AGENT OR BROTHER??? YA YOU RIGHT YOU KNOW REAL PERTINENT FACTS ABOUT FOOTBALL ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT JACK HAM WHO PLAYED 40 YEAR AGO...HEI TRY TO SEE LINEBACKERS FROM PENN STATE IN THE LAST DRAFT..WASTED DRAFT PICKS...ANYWAY WEATHERSPOON IS A TON BETTER THEN SHONNA LEE

CAN YOU MAKE ME A FAVOR AND you KILL YOURSELF...MAKE A FAVOR TO THE COMMUNITY..IDIOT

... and this is why I typically vote Republican.

Somebody please ban this moron.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
English as a second language is hard to master, isn't it?

BIM: Loser

FOR ME IS THE FOURTH...I COULD LEARN A BIT OF ENGLISH JUST BY THE HELP OF AMERICAN GIRLS WHO CAME HERE IN EUROPE IN SEARCH OF FUN

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
FOR ME IS THE FOURTH...

Well, try one of the other three in future.

Perhaps your grammar and sentence structure will improve.

We who cannot fully comprehend the other languages you have no doubt mastered, will live with the certainty of not having missed much in terms of quality of thought or content.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We who cannot fully comprehend the other languages you have no doubt mastered, will live with the certainty of not having missed much in terms of quality of thought or content.

:lmao:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I THINK YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THIS SITUATION...BTW FOR MY PURPOSES IS ENOUGH

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Please don't ban this guy. This way to much entertainment.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
FOR ME IS THE FOURTH...I COULD LEARN A BIT OF ENGLISH JUST BY THE HELP OF AMERICAN GIRLS WHO CAME HERE IN EUROPE IN SEARCH OF FUN

"Hi, pretty American fox-es - my name are Yortuk Festrunk, I am brain surgeon and wild and crazy guy. Do you like polyester?"

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

OK MR TEACHER...BTW FOR MY PURPOSES IS ENOUGH...
*BUT YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO INSTEAD OF SENDING THESE boring messages

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson