Scalpers at DBACK GAMES

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Stupid question does the Dbacks have a pit like at the Cardinals games where people are selling extra tickets ..I know it will be expensive but Its for a female friend that has never been too a game..So I thought it would be cool for the ultimate experience...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid question does the Dbacks have a pit like at the Cardinals games where people are selling extra tickets ..I know it will be expensive but Its for a female friend that has never been too a game..So I thought it would be cool for the ultimate experience...

Not like the Cards' games. You can usually find some scalpers on the sidewalks as you approach...especially near where the ticket broker locations are to the West of the stadium.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
Not like the Cards' games. You can usually find some scalpers on the sidewalks as you approach...especially near where the ticket broker locations are to the West of the stadium.

There used to be a pit on the Northeast corner of Jackson and Third. I used to get Coyote and Dback tickets there. They had the area taped off and the scalpers had to do the transaction in the little area that had set aside. Are you sure it is not still there? I never paid face value for a ticket the entire time I lived in Phoenix.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
yeah - i've picked up tickets at that corner over the last few years - you also have the wandering scalpers

you shouldn't be paying much more than the season ticket price for any game unless it's high profile

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave