Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone still watching? Russell is the best he made a great move last night just to totally blindside someone that way will be remembered! Too funny, sure he will be a huge target now but whats new? Great episode!

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone still watching? Russell is the best he made a great move last night just to totally blindside someone that way will be remembered! Too funny, sure he will be a huge target now but whats new? Great episode!

It was brilliant. I wish they could have developed it more on how he convinced Tyson it was a good idea to ignore Rob's plan which guaranteed either Pavarti or Russell would be voted off. I want to know why Tyson was so easy to manipulate...his dislike for Pavarti, did Russell promise him something or is Russell just that good.

I would not put it past him to pull off a few more things...but it will be tough to win with the huge target on his back.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Tyson was trying to be greedy and wanted to make sure Pavarti was voted off. I don't think he thought that Russell would give the idol to her.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have been cheering Russell on. He is the best player ever on survivor. Rob is second but its not really close.

Im also pulling for coach. As Dems said if he won it would be hysterical to see him react. I hope he tags Jerry too.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome move by Russell. Tyson sealed his own fate. I've never seen anything like it before.

Although Russell just put a huge target on his back. He had better go find another Idol.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have been cheering Russell on. He is the best player ever on survivor. Rob is second but its not really close.

Im also pulling for coach. As Dems said if he won it would be hysterical to see him react. I hope he tags Jerry too.

I'm really starting to get into this season. I love Russell's arrogance as much as my wife hates it, I was blown away he was able to pull that off last week! I also like Rob and Coach as well.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point I am most interested in Coach, Russell, Boston Rob and Rupert. I know it's how they edit the show and they really haven't focused on him a whole lot, but I think Rupert is just kind of laying low...watching...like some huge bearded animal waiting to pounce.

And somebody really does need to put a camera on Coach 24/7. Never have I grown to love someone I once loathed as much as him. The guy is fascinating.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Does Russell have a target on his back? Maybe.... I think the numbers will now be 4 to 4.

Sandra, Rob, Geri, Courtney? vs. Russell, Parvati, Coach, & Danielle

How can Coach NOT change over to Russell's side with that sort of honorable display??

And Coach could convince Geri to join them... Seems like the Villians are going to be a ton of fun to watch next week.

Rob's words... "This is the big leagues"...... Then his dumbfounded look..... PRICELESS!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does Russell have a target on his back? Maybe.... I think the numbers will now be 4 to 4.

Sandra, Rob, Geri, Courtney? vs. Russell, Parvati, Coach, & Danielle

How can Coach NOT change over to Russell's side with that sort of honorable display??

And Coach could convince Geri to join them... Seems like the Villians are going to be a ton of fun to watch next week.

Rob's words... "This is the big leagues"...... Then his dumbfounded look..... PRICELESS!

Coach is in love with Geri he doesnt switch unless she does as well.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Coach is in love with Geri he doesnt switch unless she does as well.
Dude.... Coach plays up the honor thing all the time. And I don't think he is the follower you think he is.

Russell just scored a ton of points with him. The issue will be Parvati. Will he allow Parvati to stay around for a bit.

Of course if the villains keep winning the point will be moot for a while.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going to miss Coach.

But I have high hopes that the Villians will go all "Lord of the Flies" on us.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the Hero's think they know what is going on but actually have zero clue.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the Hero's think they know what is going on but actually have zero clue.

That is horrible, lol.

I gotta think the promo for next week with JT suggesting that they give the immunity idol to Russell is just a snippet to get people to watch. No freaking way they are that stupid ... are they?

BTW, I can't stand Parvati.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dont foget last season Russell went to the merge out numbered like he will this season and managed to turn the tables.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:shock:

What on Earth were the Heroes thinking? You never, never, ever make a move like that without collecting intelligence first. And then you sit and think it through and work out the consequences. And then you wait. And then you think it through again.

That one guy was dumb enough to dream this up out of the ether and then to have just about everybody go along with it?

:bang:

BTW: For the trivia lovers the hidden individual immunity idol looks like the Maori (New Zealand) Hei Tiki.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't stop laughing last night. You have to hand it to Russell I couldn't have kept a straight face with Colby talking to me and then JT handing me the idol I would have busted up laughing right there.

It doesn't guarantee Russell the million bucks his whole team knows he has it and obviously when they merge that will become known to the heroes team too but the other impact is it immediately puts the target on JT's back. They were mad he got the idol to begin with, now he dreams up this plan which is going to backfire, he's already won the game once, strong player, and doesn't have immunity he'd be the logical guy to target next if it were me.

I still haven't figured out Coach he likes to wear the feather like he thinks he's Native American but then last night he comes out in Japanese robe type clothes. Sandra looked at him and kind of bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sandra looked at him and kind of bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

I, on the other hand, laughed out loud, "Looks like Coach made a trip to Pier One." He obviously gave his "if/when I'm on the jury" wardrobe a lot of thought.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave