CUT!!! Shawn Andrews & Nathan Vasher

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Per Kffl, both of these guys have been released. I am not sure about Shawn Andrews, but for the right price Nate Vasher is a heck of a nickel back and returner.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
OG Shawn Andrews of the the Eagles? Didn't he have some depression issues or something...As for Vasher has some injury concerns if i remember right.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Andrews hasnt played in years. Hes done.
Vasher, id love to bring in as a nickel/return guy.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Without a pass rush Vasher won't fair much better here then he did with the Bears.
And for the record I understand it's the injuries that have derailed his career, I'm just saying in general upgrades to a secondary don't mean anything if they're in coverage too long.

Last edited:

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Vasher's just about done. He's had one injury after another. Bears are really hurting at that position so you can imagine how much Vasher's fallen off for them to cut him.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Vasher's just about done. He's had one injury after another. Bears are really hurting at that position so you can imagine how much Vasher's fallen off for them to cut him.

He became expendable because Bowman played so well last year and they have a few young guys for the nickel and dime spots. I wouldn't mind Vasher, I just have never particularly liked his game, I think I would rather spend a pick on a CB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson