OT: Broncos Acquire Brady Quinn

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The conditions for his trade were a 2011 6th round, 2012 late round and Hillis. That makes the compensation for Whitehurst look even more ridiculous.

Quinn is now my darkhorse fantasy QB. If Orton can waltz in and throw for over 3,800 yards and 21 TDs, Quinn should easily be able to duplicate those numbers.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cutler to Orton to Quinn. Makes the head spin. Which direction are the Broncos going?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
The conditions for his trade were a 2011 6th round, 2012 late round and Hillis. That makes the compensation for Whitehurst look even more ridiculous.

Quinn is now my darkhorse fantasy QB. If Orton can waltz in and throw for over 3,800 yards and 21 TDs, Quinn should easily be able to duplicate those numbers.

I think Clev. jUST wanted to get out from under his contract. Who do they have now though?

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Clev. jUST wanted to get out from under his contract. Who do they have now though?

Cleveland acquired Jake Delhomme (glad he didn't end-up here) earlier today for 2-year contract and also have added Seneca Wallace during the offseason as well....

Wallace always had great upside and Holgrem is very familiar with him during there years together in Seattle, so wouldn't be shocked if he enters camp as their favorite to be the Browns #1....

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I bet Quinn is so happy. Seemed like the Browns never really gave Brady a chance to start & prove he is/isnt an NFL QB. Sounds like #7 here, which will probably get another shot somewhere else next season.

Cleveland is the the pit to hell on earth.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, Peyton Hillis is the real deal. McDaniels had something personal against him.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score

I doubt he does, though.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals should of tried to get Quinn. Looks like Denver gave up very little. Rumor has it the Browns are looking to trade up, they want Bradford.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Good move for the Broncos, the Browns are a stinking pile of a mess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave