Derek Anderson and Paris Lenon visiting Cards today

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Via Kent Somers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kentsomers

I guess Anderson would be a solid choice in comparison to what else is out there on the market, but I think I'd rather have a guy a bit older than Leinart, with just a bit more experience.

I don't know much about Paris Lenon, but I do recall he's at least started for a few teams. I hope we don't try to sign him instead of Joey Porter though.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Via Kent Somers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kentsomers

I guess Anderson would be a solid choice in comparison to what else is out there on the market, but I think I'd rather have a guy a bit older than Leinart, with just a bit more experience.

I don't know much about Paris Lenon, but I do recall he's at least started for a few teams. I hope we don't try to sign him instead of Joey Porter though.

I think it's fairly obvious that may be the plan now. We didn't offer Porter a contract so he is no longer a possibility IMO.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's fairly obvious that may be the plan now. We didn't offer Porter a contract so he is no longer a possibility IMO.

Fairly obvious how? We have brought in FA's and signed them days later on many many many occasions. That surely is a HUGE assumption. Try reading Urbans blog once in awhile.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really wish the Rams would release Bulger. However, I think that they are waiting just so we don't sign him. I bet that once we sign an Anderson or someone else then Bulger will be cut.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

Lenon would play inside at WILB. Has nothing to do with Porter. Has nothing to do with Foote either really. Even if we sign Foote we still need a backup.

Porter hasnt even visted anywhere else yet. Niether has Foote. Urbans Blog best stated the situation.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fairly obvious how? We have brought in FA's and signed them days later on many many many occasions. That surely is a HUGE assumption. Try reading Urbans blog once in awhile.

This is coming from the guy who's been telling us for months that Q's the best player on the team and isn't going anywhere?

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
I would think they might be thinking of bringing in Lenon as back-up/competition for Hayes and Foote(if we sign him). I dont see us bringing Lenon as a starter.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is coming from the guy who's been telling us for months that Q's the best player on the team and isn't going anywhere?

:lmao: You obviously dont even read my posts. I have NEVER said Q isnt going anywhere. Havent said he was the best player on the team in a long long time either. Just my favorite. there is a HUGE difference.

Still waiting to hear what makes it "fairly obvious" in your eyes?

Last edited:

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
How long did it take for Travis LaBoy to sign after he visted? I don't remember

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lenon would play inside at WILB. Has nothing to do with Porter. Has nothing to do with Foote either really. Even if we sign Foote we still need a backup.

Porter hasnt even visted anywhere else yet. Niether has Foote. Urbans Blog best stated the situation.

Leon = possible upgrade over Beisal.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i am for Anderson becoming a Cardinal. Anderson would be a great fit here. I know Anderson would really push Leinart for the starting position. Anderson been to the Pro-bowl. With the recievers the Cardinals have, he will go again. I am not counting out Leinart. I am big fan of his too. He should have a pro-bowl year as well, if he starts.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really wish the Rams would release Bulger. However, I think that they are waiting just so we don't sign him. I bet that once we sign an Anderson or someone else then Bulger will be cut.
Bulger = an older version of John Navarre - zero mobility &, after all these years, little more than a cardboard cutout with a target on its jersey.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:lmao: You obviously dont even read my posts. I have NEVER said Q isnt going anywhere. Havent said he was the best player on the team in a long long time either. Just my favorite. there is a HUGE difference.

Still waiting to hear what makes it "fairly obvious" in your eyes?

I hope Graves proves me wrong.