Hell's Kitchen

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Robert has been a huge disappointment so far. I'm rooting for him to win, but the way he's going right now it's not going to happen.

Tennile should have been eliminated, she is by far the worst on the show.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Agreed with everything including the spoiler.

Robert has been a huge disappointment so far. I'm rooting for him to win, but the way he's going right now it's not going to happen.

Tennile should have been eliminated, she is by far the worst on the show.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
So far (Im really bad with the names and can't put the performances with the names yet either) but Ariel is really impressing me. Robert has been here before and shouldn't be making rookie mistakes.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
How the hell can you not cook garlic bread in a timely manner?

LOL really, my daughters were both making garlic bread by the time they were eight, you don't need hours or five ovens to do it.

The early rounds of HK are like watching a 3 Stoodges movie, only with more stooges.

Come on guys you can't get the world's easiest meal on the table better than that?

Dammi una Pausa

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
I am really stoked to see Heather West as the Sous Chef for the girls team. She has always been one of my favorites on this series.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
robert seems really full of himself - the teaser for next week doesn't look good for him either ........ don't get cocky because you're not that great ..... just cook

on the girls the chick that gordon praised seemed to do pretty good and although overbite chick is annoying she's usually right on the money ..... i think she'll shine once some of the dopes are eliminated

lovely should be gone soon .... not only is she not good, but she doesn't have any fire or hustle about her

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far (Im really bad with the names and can't put the performances with the names yet either) but Ariel is really impressing me. Robert has been here before and shouldn't be making rookie mistakes.

I like Ariel. She seems to take the lead without pissing people off.

I am really stoked to see Heather West as the Sous Chef for the girls team. She has always been one of my favorites on this series.

I like Heather. Haven't read the article about her being unemployed yet, but I will. Regardless of whether she is or not, it is clear that Ramsey still believes in her.

I LOVED the drama with that one dude. Crazy!

I can't help but love this show. It is a guilty pleasure.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
So Robert is in the hospital yet again. I never thought I would say this but I think I am losing interest in this show... :(

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I can't believe that the "slow guy" (I think his name is Andy, I don't remember) keeps hanging in there. It's so obvious that he has no chance, but as long as your team wins, you don't go up for elimination, makes the game interesting.

I know that all of the women hate Suzanne (she IS annoying) but her and Ariel are the best of that group remaining. Dave (the guy with the broken wrist) is my favorite, I hope he wins.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
We watch because of the train wreck. I swear i don't cook and I could probably do just a as "well" as these people do.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Oh and I usually hope that there is at least some decent looking women to help keep me watching. Not so lucky this year.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just spent a week at the hotel, JW Marriott @ LA Live, where the winner will become head chef.
The opening shot where they showed them what they were going to win was the lobby bar.
The restaurant in the hotel is very small.
I would wager that the winner of Hell's Kitchen is offered a boyout and never sees a head chef position.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Some of the folks they pick are for entertainment qualities only. Some of their knife skills really blow my mind. Who can't get scallops right? Every season the scallops ruin peoples chances on the show. SCALLOPS! :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Some of the folks they pick are for entertainment qualities only. Some of their knife skills really blow my mind. Who can't get scallops right? Every season the scallops ruin peoples chances on the show. SCALLOPS! :D

It's all for entertainment value.
Scallops, risotto, beef wellington, angel hair with lobster, salmon. Cook those staples and you're in.