Magazine covers--

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
I was shopping for my football mags pro and fantasy and there we were on every cover, what a difference a year makes!! Fitz was on everything. I was so proud to see us finally getting the attention we deserve.

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
What makes me even prouder is when I look at our team (after the heart and leadership Larry showed through the whole Anquan injury and the playoff run) I can't help but think we have two of the most high classed leaders on both side of the ball. On one you got Larry and Kurt and on the other we have A-Dub. We deffineatly could be worse off.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It may be silly, but I find myself going down the magazine aisle with a big grin on my face. :p

OP
OP
bigredjane

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
It may be silly, but I find myself going down the magazine aisle with a big grin on my face. :p

You've got to check out the cover of GQ with none other than the Baron himself in his birthday suit, so funny, can't wait to see "Bruno".!

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but don't forget that the covers are regional. Everything here is Jets, Pats, and Giants(even though the Bills are the closest team in proximity...)

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but don't forget that the covers are regional. Everything here is Jets, Pats, and Giants(even though the Bills are the closest team in proximity...)

Here in Alabama almost everything is with Fitzgerald on the cover.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score

I just picked up the latest edition of NFL.com Fantasy Football. I really don't get into the fantasy football thing. I only bought because Fitz is on the cover. And I'm in Florida.

Damn, I had the NFL network the last 2 years just to be able to watch every Cards game. After the first 3 games I had to go back overseas. Last season I watched the entire season and it was blissful. This season my wife switched us to brighthouse because the other provider was only worth paying for because they had the NFL network. Damn this economy. But I watched my team go all the way to the Super Bowl. Damn it.
So I got that going for me.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

However, in the past even the regional covers for the Desert Southwest didn't normally feature Cardinal players.

Nice to not be every other NFL team's home away from home isn't it?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What pisses me off though is that the NFL Shop magazine came out not long ago and even after going to the SB they don't have one piece of Cards' merchandize modeled. 7 pieces of Bengals crap, and no Cardinals!!!!

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What pisses me off though is that the NFL Shop magazine came out not long ago and even after going to the SB they don't have one piece of Cards' merchandize modeled. 7 pieces of Bengals crap, and no Cardinals!!!!

I noticed that as soon as I got back from the mailbox. Well, that is when we know we have made it. Pick up a catalog and they showcase Cards gear.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Same here in Charleston, S.C. /FITZ' is EVERYWHERE!!

Must've seen about (8) Fitz' covers!! BUT here's the gold nugget to me. In one of the mags I was reading about the on-going POSITIVE effects of Steve Keim running the Drafting Dept. How the coaches, scouts, etc. these-days are MORE about team now than indiviual "titles". It basically said, the Cards are going to be here for awhile because the guys running the show are SOLID!! We've come a loooooooooon ways from the George Boone days. ....And ya' know as bad as those times were, in light of the Present, it just seems a fading distant memory. I am soooooooo THANKFUL I lived long enough to see this. To bask in it. It's an AMAZING feeling!! GO CARDS!! :D

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
ESPN fantasy magazine has Fitz on the cover nationwide i believe. Great for Larry, he deserves all the media attention he gets. Best WR in football baby! (With respect to Moss, Wayne and A. Johnson)

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't going to buy one of the preview mags this year but after this topic and having Kurt staring me in the face when I looked at the mag rack I just had to spring for it.

Of course this was after watchiing NFG total access and they had the Fitz catch against the Steelers playing for about 15 minutes in the background. How would have thunk.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
One of the covers I saw tonight had Warner and Rivers on the cover(Sporting News FF I think) and I thought I'd pick it up until I noticed it was $7.99! I guess that's what they go for nowadays but jeez, Louise you can get all the rankings for free online. It's not like they're going to give you anything unique or invaluable. Keep it around $5 for the po' folks like me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson