To my family(My wife past away)

spanky1

Reaction score
My prayers are with you. Condolences to you and your loved ones. Take special care for your son.He needs you now more than ever.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing I can say can ease the pain, but know that you and your family are in my prayers.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Tony,

I am so sorry for your loss. I truly understand the pain and grief that you are experiencing right now. I loss my wife of over 26 years last October and very unexpectedly also. You and your family as well as your wife's family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Theae are a good bunch of folks here who I think will help in any way they can.

Most important of all now be kind to yourself and only do what you feel up to and nothing more. This will be a rough road ahead of you now. The journey will be long. Take baby steps.

Take care my friend,
George

Attachments

• condolences.jpg
    condolences.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 159

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony,

My sincerest condolences. How heartbreaking.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you again..I feel the prayers in my heart and makes me feel good.Everything will be alright..Thank you everyone always TONY

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Man, I'm almost at a loss for words.

I'm sorry Tony.. So damned sorry. I wish there was more I could say. If you need anything, please feel free IM me at any time bro.

Jason

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am very sorry Tony. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I would think if there is anyhting you need, everyone on this board would be willing to help you.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I type this with tears in my eyes. I don't know you but I wish I could do something to confort you. You will be added to my prayers.

studiovx

Registered
Reaction score
Oh man, Tony. I am so sorry. I'm at a loss and my heart goes out to you and your family.

You will be in our family prayers tonight and the upcoming days.

God bless you.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
ThankYou everyone for their concern,and prayers .That means alot too..love always Tony

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
hang in there

I know that is easy for me to say but you have a lot of love and prayers to get you through this...hang in there and thank you for sharing your information...your a valuable member of this Cardinal family with one amazing heart to take the time and relay your story in the obvious pain you must be feeling right now.

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Tony .... I am so sorry to hear about your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. You have an extended family here and a support team that is always here for you whenever you need us.

Reaction score
Tony
I don't post that much, but this is one of those time I have to. I have seen you dancing on TV and you are the bomb. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. This story is so sad, especially how sudden. I feel for you , man. Hang in there, you will pull through. You have all of us Cardinal fans praying for you.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man, all I can say is sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through. I send my deepest sympathies your way. Stay strong brother. May you and your daughter be blessed.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
God bless your wife, Tony. Many many prayers for her, you, her parents and your family. Wishing all of you God's peace.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose