Now, who do you want to win the championship?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just curious who you want to go all the way this season now that we are effectively eliminated

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
Next round in our bracket the Lakers so the can take out the spurs.

In the other half of the west who ever can give the Lakers the most problems. :D

In the east the Celtics.

And the Celtics to win it ALL.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Next round in our bracket the Lakers so the can take out the spurs.

In the other half of the west who ever can give the Lakers the most problems. :D

In the east the Celtics.

And the Celtics to win it ALL.

Lakers play the winner of the Rockets vs Jazz.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
i want the Celtics to win it all. KG deserves a ring for the longest time

nowagimp

Reaction score
Well I used to live in mass for 3 years, Im taking the celtics. I also wouldnt mind the jazz or hornets. I would just like to see some old style bball for once, without the euro floppers. I Just want em to man up, no academy award performances necessary to win, just bball.

Last edited:

cly2tw

Reaction score
Not considering the odds, NO, Celtics, 76er, Mavs, Cavs in this order. So, Celtics beats Lakers 4-2 in finals.

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
Lakers play the winner of the Rockets vs Jazz.

My bad, Guess I'm rooting for Utah then and NO.

and Celtics in the EAST. being from Boston thats my second choice anyways and to make sure none of the Evil teams in the west can win it. *Spurs / Lakers*

sorry DL, abomb and company. :p

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Obviously, I am wishing for the Miracle on 34th St. and win the next 4, but I'll be going for the Hornets. Good for a franchise who could be on the move in the next three years if they dont meet certain attendance figures and more importantly good for a city still in shambles.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Celtics win and KG get a ring that he most definitly deserves. A Celtics Lakers finals would be pretty cool I guess.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I suppose the Celtics as they were my favorite team growing up. Maybe the Cavs winning wouldn't be too bad.

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
Celtics, Pistons, Jazz, and Hornets are all possible and those would be fine with me.

Wizards and Magic are more unlikely but that would be great.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
i am taking the denver nuggets,just kidding;))

if not us,i d want NO-Houston(Utah) final in the west.

and i want an eastern team to win,hopefully the celtics since i started loving basketball since celtics legendary years.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
I like the Hornets in the West. Second choice would be Dallas. They suffered a lot over the last two seasons, and Dirk is a first-class bloke who deserves better than losing the Finals to Mr. Untouchable.

In the East I say Celtics all the way. I don't like the franchise too much, but KG and Ray Allen are well deserving of their first ring (Pierce as well).

The teams I don't like to have success are (in that order) the Lakers, Spurs and Nuggets in the West as well as the Cavaliers in the East. I like the team and LeBron, but if I'm right, his contract will expire in 2010. Therefore I hope for the team to lose which would certainly increase James' motivation to opt out and sign a new contract to team up with Amare.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
cavaliers all the way, my other favorite team. after that i'd like to see the celtics, jazz, and hornets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave