Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you get the feed for that?

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
I saw part of the interview. He didn't say much other than than he believes the Suns can win at home and that will bolster their confidence to win the series.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I saw part of the interview. He didn't say much other than than he believes the Suns can win at home and that will bolster their confidence to win the series.

i would be surprised if a visit to his inner mental sanctum unearthed any evidence of a true belief that this suns team could take 4 of 5 games from the spurs.

buttsR4rebounding

Registered
Reaction score
Why not? We took 3 of 4 in the regular season.

Have you not figured out yet that Popovich doesn't play the same schemes during the playoffs as he does during the regular season. For example, he hardly played Kurt Thomas on Shaq during the regular season games. He did for a short stretch to see how the match up worked. He saw it worked out well and stopped using it. Save it for the playoffs. KT spends virtually all his playing time on Shaq in the playoffs. Regular season doesn't mean squat to the Spurs. It is ALL ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
Why not? We took 3 of 4 in the regular season.

We had a healthy Grant Hill for those games though.

I remember him making several crucial baskets at the end of at least two of those games.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Have you not figured out yet that Popovich doesn't play the same schemes during the playoffs as he does during the regular season. For example, he hardly played Kurt Thomas on Shaq during the regular season games. He did for a short stretch to see how the match up worked. He saw it worked out well and stopped using it. Save it for the playoffs. KT spends virtually all his playing time on Shaq in the playoffs. Regular season doesn't mean squat to the Spurs. It is ALL ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
Yep... I agree. Pop saves great tactics for playoffs like hack-a-Shaq and hack-a-Skinner.

We will see rest of the series.

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
If the Hack-a-Shaq works, then Pop will continue. What's even more pathetic is that just by doing something as trivial as the Hack-a-Shaq, that alone is a better coaching call than DA has done so far this entire series.

Sad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson