Four out of the next five

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Um, no. Agreed about Dantoni. Um, no. Kerr sucks too, he should have gotten something for Marion - picks, a young talent, something besides a washed up, overpaid Shaq.

OP
OP
C

Cicart

Rookie
Reaction score
Who he got or didn't get has nothing to do with his coaching ability.

Mirth

Rookie
Reaction score
This series is over. The old "haunts" are back. Barbosa who earns a lot of money and has his OWN coach still can't play fundamental basketball. No court vision, sloppy passes and no sense of the game. What a loser. Diaw (the French Pretzel) looks just as lost. Can't play defense or hit an open shot, could not find a rhythm and generally looked lost. DaToni pulled Giracheck even though he was the only one who was fighting. Amare went cold, Bell was MIA, Hill was MIA and Nash played like an old tired white guy. Were done.

OP
OP
C

Cicart

Rookie
Reaction score
I had a feeling after Amere's 25 point 1st half that it would be a cold 2nd half for him. I was right.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
It's not impossible but it's going to take a lot more discipline than what the Suns have showed so far.

Easy adjustment number 1: Take ALL of Barbosa's minutes, give them to GG. His basketball IQ is roughly 429 times higher than Barbosas.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe come on suns take care of buisness, and it wasn't shaq fault we lost tonight he had a pretty good game diaw and barbosa sucked more then anyone

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Everyone sucked in the 3rd quarter that did it to us... including Nash. He was awful in that period.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Great defense beats great offense. Every time.

Steve Nash didn't have room to fart!

Confine the Point Guard and shut down the team.

The Suns didn't lose this game. The Spurs won it. Because great defense beats great offense.

All of the Coach's joking about no defense during the season has come to haunt him. And us.

Damnit.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I honestly think we blow them out and do it the entire game next game, win a close one the next. Win by at least 7 the next and either pull it out in game 6 or 7.

Or we can pull a Redsox and be on the brink of elimination and win 4 straight.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, Antoni going to Diaw over, and over, and over, and over...wtf was Pringles thinking?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible. I could win the Lottery. That's about the equivalent of the Suns chances. Only 13 teams in history have come back from a 0-2 deficit.

I honestly think my chances of winning the lottery are higher. It won't stop me for routing for the Suns though until they are officially eliminated. I can still hope.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
I honestly think we blow them out and do it the entire game next game, win a close one the next. Win by at least 7 the next and either pull it out in game 6 or 7.

Or we can pull a Redsox and be on the brink of elimination and win 4 straight.

everyone said we would come back with a blowout in this game because of how we did last year. looks like that ain't happening. Face it Andrew, Shaq hasn't delivered what we want and the suns are not going to win. we've been coping with the second part for years, the sting goes away after a bit

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
Don't give up. Its a minor setback and anyone who watched the game knows that the Spurs only won with the help of the refs and some of the luckiest shots I have ever witnessed.

Suns in 6.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Don't give up. Its a minor setback and anyone who watched the game knows that the Spurs only won with the help of the refs and some of the luckiest shots I have ever witnessed.

Suns in 6.

unfortunately, that is not true. go look back in the game thread, everyone felt that the officials did a good job tonight. the spurs didn't really get any lucky ones tonight either. duncan hitting a 3 in game 1 could be said to be lucky, but nothing in game 2.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score

Suns in 6.
I lost some brain cells here.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score

Suns in 6.

I have to think you use your screename literally.... a little too much.

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
-Hill did a good job when he was on defensively, a couple of steals, rebounds, contesting layups etc.

Barbosa comes in, stagnates the offense, the ball movement, took bad shots, let Parker penetrate the paint even easier than Nash...

D'Antoni went to Diaw far too much for about 3-4 possesions that lead to 0 points.
Stoudemire became complacent with his 25 first half points, was flat footer mostly second half, couldnt get the extra inch to beat the Spurs defender to the spot...

Nash was very unstable in the 3rd quarter.... Parker was putting a lot of pressure and it seems Nash wasnt ready or he was tired, was just "every where" with his dribbling.. he did recover in the 4th, but the 15 point lead was too much to overcome.

O'Neal played well... But the poor play of Diaw, Barbosa and cold offense of Stoudemire in the second half was too much...

Oh, DJ needs to be played to shut down Parker, who cares if he doesnt score, Barbosa didnt score either, but atleast Dj will cut 6-8 points off Parker's total.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave