Who's going to San Antonio for game 2?

Natural1

Reaction score
After years of saying we'd make a Dallas or San Antonio playoff game, my father and I will be in San Antonio Tuesday. Extremely excited... row 10 midcourt.
Anyone else??

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
Where are you from?

I live in New Mexico, so it's not too far, but I would rather just travel to Phoenix to see a big game. I've been to both cities, and liked Phoenix a lot more.

Anyway, have a good time. Good NBA games are always fun.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
i have tickets for game 4 in phoenix about 12 rows back (i think) just to the side of the mid court line. i'm thrilled to go.

OP
OP
N

Natural1

Reaction score
I live in Phx. Dad has had season tickets for all but 3 years in the franchise history. Most committed fan I know, lol.
I grew up going to suns games..... he still has season tickets, so we'll be at all the home games. Just stoked to finally be in their house yelling and screaming for a win.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If we get into the 2nd round, I have tickets for the 1st home game. Please God, let them beat the spurs!!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
After years of saying we'd make a Dallas or San Antonio playoff game, my father and I will be in San Antonio Tuesday. Extremely excited... row 10 midcourt.
Anyone else??

Do you realize this is a chance of a lifetime? you need to do something that goes down in suns lore forever, hell you could get into the ring of honor they pretty much let anyone in that thing.

LavaLamp2

Registered
Reaction score
Natural1, do you plan to hold up some kind of poster? Let us know what it is so we can see ya.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Anyone else??

Wow, nice seats. WHEN we win, YELL YOUR HEART OUT. Be obnoxious and offend everyone near you. Scream and yell at Bowen... I would.

But I'm a sadistic satan worshiper.. kidding.

OP
OP
N

Natural1

Reaction score
Do you realize this is a chance of a lifetime? you need to do something that goes down in suns lore forever, hell you could get into the ring of honor they pretty much let anyone in that thing.
Haha, ring of honor... word. I'll think about something. my mouth may get me kicked out as it is. lol

Natural1, do you plan to hold up some kind of poster? Let us know what it is so we can see ya.
We're thinking about it. I'll let you all know.

Wow, nice seats. WHEN we win, YELL YOUR HEART OUT. Be obnoxious and offend everyone near you. Scream and yell at Bowen... I would.
thats the goal. Although my voice will be gone due to manu.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
I went to game 3 of the Suns/Spurs last year in SA. Great crowd and very loud!

Cicart

Rookie
Reaction score
SA fans aren't too bad towards fans of the opposition. Neither are Magic fans...that's a bonus tidbit.

OP
OP
N

Natural1

Reaction score
nice... we'll see. My father is the type that is annoyed easily by opposing fans that sit near his season tickets he has here in PHX. hahaha. should be fun, we're not toooo rowdy, but we speak our mind.

Greg Popovich

Registered
Reaction score
I read somewhere that lower level tickets are going for around $100 and were still available.