Most experts pick Philly and give us a good shot

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This week is huge! Lions at Vikings, Seattle at Philly, and Giants at Chicago. Even if Seattle wins we have a good shot that the Lions will lose. This game against Cleveland is really for all the marbles(I know until next week) But next week won't matter unless we win. But we could be 1 game out of first and in the lead for the Wild Card. If the Giants lose we will only be 1 game back of them too!! This week is huge. Also lets root for Tampa Bay too. It would be nice to knock the Saints back another game. Anyway you look at it....OUR PLAYOFFS START SUNDAY AGAINST CLEVELAND.

We can beat them too. Just like the Steelers, Seahawks and Lions. We play to our competition level!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Yep, they will score 30+ points on us. We will lose by 3 point margin, provided we don't turnover the ball on the offense. If we turn it over then it will be uglier. Let the draft and free agency discussions start next week.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We beat Cinci without Wilson, and while Green is likely our best corner, that's not saying much. I don't think the difference between he and our worst CB is as great as it should be.

I think we have a decent shot at beating them. (...I would, however, predict a Browns win)

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a crap name for a kid, his parents must have really hated him, hence his pessimism.

I concur. What a pissy name that is. I would hate to have Donalds Uncle/aunt for my parents. My name would probably be something like Mr. Glass Half Empty.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I concur. What a pissy name that is. I would hate to have Donalds Uncle/aunt for my parents. My name would probably be something like Mr. Glass Half Empty.

23 seasons. One winning record. 4-6 of the most unbelievable losses in NFL history just in the last 24 months. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't be extremely optimistic when it comes to the Arizona Cardinals.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A reality check tells me our chances are lower without key players. But to say we have no chance, that is just being a downer.

Of course we have a chance.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cards found a way to win this game, getting our hopes back up to absurdly high levels. Then, the next week, go into Seattle and just get waxed after falling behind 21-0 in the first five minutes of the game.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Or the classic Cardinals way... we will somehow pull out the wins to be 8-7 and lose at home to pathetic Rams by a missed 30 yarder or a fumble snap by Warner :biglaugh:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Green always appears to be right there with the WR but either behind him or in frony of him, when it should be the opposite,
Donald, you may be correct, but, I disagree. Others have played admirably already. If you get your shot and can play it out to the max, even at 3/4 of what our starters are, in those positions, your playing well.
Cards will win this week. We will light them up on offense.
GO RED!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were right, we had no shot. :rolleyes:

If you knew me, and what I used to be like, you wouldn't roll your eyes.

Who was it who called me out for being the only person who thought we had a chance against the bears and would actually beat them? I got called out on this board for having the audacity to call for a win--and predict it--and when they lost i somehow got blamed for being optimistic.

I've chugged more koolaid for this team than you've ever even seen in one place. I overdosed and ended up on the darkside just recently.

I'm super happy we won this game....but of course it only falls right into their master plan of keeping us excited for the playoffs which we have NO shot at especially after we drop AT LEAST 3 of our next 4 games, and maybe all of them, in stunning fashion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry Donald, I didn't realize. But I too have suffered for many years (30) and know how you feel. I will never agree with going to the darkside. My frustration sometimes takes me to someplace in the middle of kool-aid land and the darkside, but I will never go so far as to say we have no shot. Being a fan means never losing the faith, at least to me. I truly believe that all us diehards will be rewarded someday soon.