Just "9" days until the Cardinals are back in 1st place in NFC West!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
For Immediate Release

Just "9" days until the Cardinals are back in 1st place in NFC West!

By Tim Pino

With more ups and downs then a Disneyland roller coaster I feel the Cardinals (and us fans) hit rock bottom last week vs 49ers. But in classic Cardinals fashion the pain & suffering from one week will become jubilation during the next two weeks.

By the time the Cardinals take the field on Sunday I fully expect the Eagles to have already beaten the Seahawks dropping them to 7-5. Follow that win a big Cardinals win over the Browns raising the Big Red's record to 6-6 (which after the 3-5 start is really all we could of asked for). Then next week our Cardinals will travel to Seattle and find a way to beat the Seahawks and regain the top spot in the NFC West.

Even the worst case scenerio of Seattle beating the Eagles (which would drop them to 5-7) this week will help the Cardinals in the NFC Wildcard race. It's a win-win situation for the Arizona Cardinals as long as they take care of business and beat the Cleveland Browns at get to 6-6.

The Cardinals have been truly hit by injuries this season. It's easy to make that an excuse for there current record. But great teams overcome these injuries and continue to be successful. I expect nothing less from the Big Red this Sunday- especially when you see the issues Cleveland has been dealing with on their defensive side of the ball.

QB Kurt Warner and company have the pieces on offense to- at the very least- be an NFC Wildcard team. They are loaded with weapons. The defense has injury issues but enough star power to carry this team to the next level. The special teams have been anything but special but I have a feeling that the "humbling" Neil Rackers has had this week might just be the best tonic for his "clutch" kicks.

I call on the 12th man advantage to be the difference in this game. So be loud, be proud, and in 9 days you will be in 1st place in the NFC West!

:thewave:

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
raising the Big Red's record to 6-6 (which after the 3-5 start is really all we could of asked for).

I asked for a 7-5 record. It wasn't too much to ask considering who the Cards played last week and being at home again this Sunday.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
The Cardinals have been truly hit by injuries this season. It's easy to make that an excuse for there current record. But great teams overcome these injuries and continue to be successful. I expect nothing less from the Big Red this Sunday- especially when you see the issues Cleveland has been dealing with on their defensive side of the ball.
We are not a great team. And we are not consistent even when healthy.

Reaction score
For Immediate Release

I call on the 12th man advantage to be the difference in this game. So be loud, be proud, and in 9 days you will be in 1st place in the NFC West!

:thewave:

What's the word on the roof this week? Sure would help the 12th man if it were closed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson