Anyone Going to CIncy?

Boyd Cardinal

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone is attending the game in Cincy on November 18th. My son, Boyd, will be attending his first Big Red game and we would love to meet up with any Cards fans. In the disaster year, when McClueless took over from Tobin I had the opportunity to meet Fiasco and a few other Card fans in Cincy. Had a great time even though Dillon torched us for about 220 yards.

I usually make the trip to St. Louis, but was unable to this year due to the game being so early in the season(I coah varsity football and cannot afford to leave for an entire day). Hope to see a few Card fans at the game! Our seats are in Section 247.

AzWins23

Reaction score
I might be going. If the Cardinals beat Detroit this week then i will go for sure.

traveler

Registered
Reaction score
Yea, I'm going and I dread it. If they lose to this team, I may never recover. The Bengals can't put one foot in front of the other. They are in total disarray. The Cards have notoriously straightenened teams like this out.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Yea, I'm going and I dread it. If they lose to this team, I may never recover. The Bengals can't put one foot in front of the other. They are in total disarray. The Cards have notoriously straightenened teams like this out.

Yup, see Oakland last season, and the Texans the year before.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'll be there.The only problem is that i'm going with Cincy fans.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Just noticed that I will be in Cincy then.

I plan on going if I can get tickets.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
My wife & I will be there for certain. We're staying in Covington, KY but will most likely drive into the city to park & tailgate (we'll be heading back home after the game) before the game. Don't know where we'll park, but hopefullly we can find an open lot (not a garage) that allows tailgating & isn't too far from the stadium. If you see our Cardinal flag, stop in, say "hey" and grab a beer! :cheers:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife & I will be there for certain. We're staying in Covington, KY but will most likely drive into the city to park & tailgate (we'll be heading back home after the game) before the game. Don't know where we'll park, but hopefullly we can find an open lot (not a garage) that allows tailgating & isn't too far from the stadium. If you see our Cardinal flag, stop in, say "hey" and grab a beer! :cheers:
Hey CB! Great to meet you and yours last week. Weird how I ended up parking two cars away. My brother in law was impressed I knew someone there.

BTW, those hot dogs looked good. Much better than the crappy ones inside the stadium.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I am going as a Bengals fan, but know that I have great solidarity with the Cards every other game. I just want a good game (b/w our two horrible teams).

I hope to run into some of yous.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I am going as a Bengals fan, but know that I have great solidarity with the Cards every other game. I just want a good game (b/w our two horrible teams).

I hope to run into some of yous.

How do two guys from Texas end up in Cincy?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Hey CB! Great to meet you and yours last week. Weird how I ended up parking two cars away. My brother in law was impressed I knew someone there.

BTW, those hot dogs looked good. Much better than the crappy ones inside the stadium.

Good to meet you as well! Game kinda sucked...

Those hot dogs had completely melted by the time we got back to the car.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Just acquired two club seats w/ a parking pass in Lot B! So we'll be in Lot B...probably by 8:30...if anyone sees the flag, you know the drill. :thumbup:

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score

Here's an option for anyone staying in Covington/Newport.....get to the landing where Hooters and a few other establishments are on the river....take the river taxi for about $5 a person roundtrip to PB stadium.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Bumping for anyone going on Sunday.

Again, we'll be in Lot B under the Cards flag. If anyone sees it, stop in, say "hey", and grab a beer!

Go Cards!
:newcards:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Bumping for anyone going on Sunday.

Again, we'll be in Lot B under the Cards flag. If anyone sees it, stop in, say "hey", and grab a beer!

Go Cards!
:newcards:

I plan on going...scalping tix at the stadium.

I will look for you all.

Reaction score
My daughter and I will be there. We'll keep an eye out for you guys. I have never seen the Cards win in Cincy, but I have a feeling this year will be different.

The worst was I believe 97, where the Cards jumped to a 21-0 lead and really shut the crowd up. But when they came roaring back to win 24-21, the crowd went nuts. We were "Who-Deyed" all the way to the car, and even on the highway driving home when they saw the Cardinal bumper stickers. It was brutal.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My daughter and I will be there. We'll keep an eye out for you guys. I have never seen the Cards win in Cincy, but I have a feeling this year will be different.

The worst was I believe 97, where the Cards jumped to a 21-0 lead and really shut the crowd up. But when they came roaring back to win 24-21, the crowd went nuts. We were "Who-Deyed" all the way to the car, and even on the highway driving home when they saw the Cardinal bumper stickers. It was brutal.

That was the year Larry Centers fumbled to give the Bengals the game. Right FAF?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the year Larry Centers fumbled to give the Bengals the game. Right FAF?

Yep. Not only that, he even had the yardage for the game-clinching 1st down when he coughed it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson