Flight of the Conchords

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Flight of the Conchords on Pandora, Slusho.

I just realized that ...chords as in musical chords. Ha.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and my wife watched episode one with me last night and thought it was very funny. It never ceases to amaze me how lucky I got in finding her...

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
"Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis, did Steve tell you that perchance? ........Steve."

I just heard them playing this clip on sports talk radio. I've heard it a hundred times, but it still cracks me up every time.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I just heard them playing this clip on sports talk radio. I've heard it a hundred times, but it still cracks me up every time.

My brother-in-law named his dog Steve for the sheer absurdity of it. So when that line was sung I think both me and my wife choked we were laughing so hard.

This show is spectacular by the way.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I loved the "It's Business Time" song. "Then you go and do the recycling. It's not part of the foreplay, but it's still a very important part."

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved the "It's Business Time" song. "Then you go and do the recycling. It's not part of the foreplay, but it's still a very important part."
That song was really the only good part of this episode. Weakest one yet by far.

Except for Jemaine's "compartment" which cracked me up.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
That song was really the only good part of this episode. Weakest one yet by far.

i agree that this was the least funny episode, but the song wasn't the only good part. this exchange is absolutely brilliant:

murray: there's something i want to talk to you about actually, jemaine. it's not good news. planet jemaine... it's supernova-ed. yeah... there's nothing left of it, apparently. it's just a huge, gaseous cloud, the beginnings of a black hole.
jemaine: when did this happen?
murray: about 4 million years ago. yeah... sorry.
jemaine: well that was a waste of $50 bucks.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree that this was the least funny episode, but the song wasn't the only good part. this exchange is absolutely brilliant:

murray: there's something i want to talk to you about actually, jemaine. it's not good news. planet jemaine... it's supernova-ed. yeah... there's nothing left of it, apparently. it's just a huge, gaseous cloud, the beginnings of a black hole.
jemaine: when did this happen?
murray: about 4 million years ago. yeah... sorry.
jemaine: well that was a waste of $50 bucks.

I forgot about that part, mostly because the Sandy party was such a drag. The planet thing, "natural resources", was pretty funny.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I about died laughing when it looked like he was laying down, but Bret walks in and you realize he was strapped to the wall...

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I also liked the part with Jermaine and Sally where they were talking about the robot video and Jermaine kept saying they were only pretending to be robots.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jermaine as David Bowie was bizarre but hysterical.