Best Burger Joint in Valley

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "Heart Attack Grill" in Tempe?

No, but the site makes it seem like a place I want to try.

Burgers are probably my favorite thing ever! I think In 'n Out is good but it's REALLY, REALLY overrated. Stupid Californians.

I haven't really had a burger I hated except for some places that don't label the extra toppings so you get mixed up in the car(Sonic) or places that forget to put anything at all in your burger(A&W), but my favorite place so far is Red Robin. I love their 5 Alarm burger and they have a bunch of choices. Ruby's by the Chandler mall is also very good, but the waiters and waitresses there scare me...

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are the best in the valley but for a good burger I like Harvey's Wineburger on 16th St & Camelback.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I like Chuck Box and Fuddruckers the best.

I used to like Lenny's but got served freezing cold friedmushrooms once and will never go back there.

IN and out is the best fast food joint, but it is only a fast food joint.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I went to Heart Attack Grill a few weeks ago.

It was OK, Burgers were huge and I only had a single.

Waitresses were pretty hot and dressed slutty.

It cracked me up that they sold cigarettes there also.

Kind of funny as a concept restaurant but I am not sure it will last.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I agree about Lenny's....great charbroiled burger and cheap.

If you are ever in NM....Blake's Lotaburger (most towns in NM have at least one Blakes) makes a great Green Chile Cheeseburger. They are the best fastfood burger.

Personally I think Delux is overrated....the burger isn't that great for 9 bucks + 5 dollars for sweet potato fries. I love sweet potato fries...and places like the Keg don't charge extra for them. Great beer selection, though.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I used to like Dick's in Tempe.

I think there is only one Chuck box left, right? Or is there still one on Shea and one in Tempe?

Is Mamma Pizzeria still there?

I loved that place?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to like Dick's in Tempe.

I think there is only one Chuck box left, right? Or is there still one on Shea and one in Tempe?

Is Mamma Pizzeria still there?

I loved that place?
the whole board is question mark happy today?

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I just got back from having a burger at the Welcome Diner (10th St and Roosevelt). Real good burgers, great fresh toppings (corn salsa, red pepper relish, grilled onions and poblanos) and great fresh cut fries.

The hot dog looked great, too.

That is pretty much their entire menu...hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries. Pretty cool place...it is in a little prefab diner from the 50's.

It is only open from 11:00-2:00 Mon-Sat.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I just went to Ruby Tuesday's on Mill Ave. today. I liked it better than any other burger place that I remember going to. It was GOOD.