TS

Is this too late for everybody? If so we don't have to add this one..up to you

sunsfn

Reaction score
Suns 110

Nets 103

Barbosa

----------
This is the toughest year to pick the high scorer!
Marion, Amare, Barbosa, Nash, and Bell can be the high scorer the way Nash distributes the ball around!

Every time I pick Barbosa it is someone else, when I pick Marion is is Barbosa.......damn! :)

Nash

Reaction score
Suns 109
Nets 99

Barbosa

we have 14 predictions in already. I think we'll have enough predictions, to count it.
Maybe in the future, if a preds thread is not up 48 hrs before the game, it might be a good idea for anyone to start one up. That way, you don't have to bother doing it every time.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns 108

Nets 102

Leading Scorer Marion 26 pts 12 boards

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've got a weird feeling about tonight's game. I hope they all remember the embarassing whooping they took last time they went to the Meadowlands where they lost by 40 last year, but something in my gut tells me we're a bit too high right now and are due for a L.

OP
OP
Amare32

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
Suns 109
Nets 99

Barbosa

we have 14 predictions in already. I think we'll have enough predictions, to count it.
Maybe in the future, if a preds thread is not up 48 hrs before the game, it might be a good idea for anyone to start one up. That way, you don't have to bother doing it every time.

Yes that would be helpful, some people have done so in the past but not so much this year. I normally am able to post It but when yoye internet is down there isn't much you can do about It.

My prediction

Nets 95 Suns 102

Amare