First Down

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
I was at the game and Do not know who the PA announcer was, but every time he announced 1st down for the Cardinals, it sounded like he was getting ready to take a nap.

I have been to dozens of colllege stadiums games and about 7 different NFL stadiums/domes................and the home team announcer always bellows out FIRST DOWN Cardinals or who ever the home team is. It keeps the crowd momentum and noise up.

starraz

Rookie
Reaction score
He said on the radio after the game that he is trying to get the crowd to yell it along with him. Like the do in Denver....

OP
OP
T

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
Seems like he needs to take the innitiative and lead the crowd, hope he changes........thanks for feed back

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
TJAM said:
Seems like he needs to take the innitiative and lead the crowd, hope he changes........thanks for feed back

I like him, I think he does a good job. You have to remember that for most of these people, they are new to NFL games. Our new fans are going to have to learn to cheer at a football game.

OP
OP
T

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I like him, I think he does a good job. You have to remember that for most of these people, they are new to NFL games. Our new fans are going to have to learn to cheer at a football game.

I was not trying to get on the guy, more like positive feedback to make it better. I had a wonderful experience at and during the game. The operators of the venue had there people trained well, needed a couple of more hot dogs on hand. But its preseason, predome , prenewfans and everyone has a learning curve. I even had my picture taken with Mr B after the game. It was a great time.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FIRST DOWN!!

That would be cool if we could pull that together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave