PACardsFan

PACardsFan, Apr 2, 2015
    • Cardsfaninlouky
      Which one is you?
    • PACardsFan
      I'm on the left. That's my Dad on the right. He has since passed away. We became football Cardinal fans after the baseball Cardinals beat the Yankees in the 64 WS.
    • Cardsfaninlouky
      Well you look good for your age. I believe you've told me in the past that you're in your late 60's? I just turned 50 on New yrs eve. Sorry to hear about your dad. He looks like a good man. I've lost both my parents. My mom in 2005, the day after the Cardinals played in Mexico City against the 49ers. Lost my dad in 2013. I became a Dodgers fan in 77. My papaw was a big Yankees fan, they played one another in the WS in 77 & 78. I rooted for the other team just to be different, been a Dodgers fan ever since.
    • PACardsFan
      Thanks for the compliment. I'll be 62 in March. Somedays I feel older though. My Mom & Dad were both baseball & football Cardinal fans, even though we lived in Syracuse, NY. Mom passed in 2011 & Dad passed in 2017. I miss them dearly. I was in college (RIT, Rochester, NY) when the Yanks & Dodgers played in those phenomenal series in 77 & 78. I was rooting for the Dodgers in both. Even though they lost both, they did get their revenge in 81!! Cardinals, Dodgers, and Yankees IMO have the best baseball uniforms by far!! This stuff with the Astros & Red Sox is crazy. And the Dodgers got screwed because of it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Vince
    Uploaded By:
    PACardsFan
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: