OT-The 2023 NHL playoffs

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devils vs Rangers game 7 tonight, and then we'll have our final eight.

Left standing:

Stars v Kraken

Oilers v Golden Knights

Pathers v Leafs

Carolina will play winner of tonight's game.

Buckle up. :grabs:Another great round of playoffs coming our way.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devils (OK) vs Rangers game 7 tonight, and then we'll have our final eight.

Left standing:

Stars (boo) v Kraken (boo)

Oilers (OK) v Golden Knights (boo)

Panthers (OK)v Leafs (OK)

Carolina (OK) will play winner of tonight's game.

Buckle up. :grabs:Another great round of playoffs coming our way.
I can't stand the Western survivors. If the Kings made it instead of the Oilers, I wouldn't even read a boxscore let alone watch a game. I can't stand those teams.

I would LOVE to see an Oilers / Leafs Stanley Cup. That would be so intense and wild.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand the Western survivors. If the Kings made it instead of the Oilers, I wouldn't even read a boxscore let alone watch a game. I can't stand those teams.

I would LOVE to see an Oilers / Leafs Stanley Cup. That would be so intense and wild.

As much as I despise the Canadian haters of our local team, the vast majority of Canadians I've met in person are extremely nice and support the growth of the game in non-traditional markets. For the latter group, I too would love to see the Cup make its way back to Canada.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I’m hoping the stars can pull it out against Seattle. I learned what I already should have known in game 3 that miro heiskanen, not Jake ottenger, is the stars best player. I think miro is slightly underrated in Dallas. He is a great defensive player and is finally getting some love go his way.

As far as the rest of the teams. I’m ok with Toronto losing. They won a series now. They probably thought they dodged a bullet when Boston got eliminated. I think Carolina is coming out of the east regardless.

Edmonton and Vegas is a slugfest. Crazy to see the result flip every game. Seattle and Dallas did that from game 2 to 3 to 4 as well. Edmonton is the team I fear the most as a stars fan.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
As much as I despise the Canadian haters of our local team, the vast majority of Canadians I've met in person are extremely nice and support the growth of the game in non-traditional markets. For the latter group, I too would love to see the Cup make its way back to Canada.
Yeah Dallas is spoiled with the stars. I remember the slug fests with the oilers back in the late 90’s early 00’s. That was a rivalry where the fans really went at it. Their fans always gave the stars the most hell. The Edmonton fans are awesome and show up for their team no matter what. I think their fans really showed stars fans how to properly back ones team in the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave