Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Sunday game thread 5-7-2023 - Game 4

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Sunday, the Suns play game 4 in Phoenix.

The Suns have a chance to tie the series at 2-2.

When: Sunday, May 7th

Television: TNT

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 5 pm Arizona Time

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta play to w this gm need both at home.... like den did

Want to see good gms by dbook kd da and bench do well

Lol at this point im just happy suns didnt get swept..... good to w 1 hard gm when it counts

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I want to feel good about the win but the Suns are going to have to get monster games from Booker and Durant again. Then someone…anyone is going to have to contribute off the bench.

We can’t depend on Ayton one bit.

Damn…makes me so nervous about Sunday.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too late for a vet-min addition?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

What's crazy is there are 4 Suns older than him, all rotation players. CP3, KD, Craig, and Ross. Knight has been out of the league for a couple of seasons, not playing at all this season, just 5 games during 10 day deals the previous season, and 25 games in the 2019-20 season. He's 31 years old. Injuries really derailed his career. He entered the league in 2011, 5 seasons before Book but Booker has actually played in 79 more games.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember afte the injury, there were photos of him rehabbing and making it back, just showing how shredded he was. But that never came to be and I think he was done in the nba. Maybe he was signed and waived later by someone else. Idr.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got to have this one! What a crazy shift in momentum for the series if the Suns tie it up 2-2 having won the last two. I'm telling you that would put immense pressure on Denver whether their players would be willing to admit it or not.

KD is my X factor. If he gets back to shooting 50% basketball I think we can do it. I suspect a good game from KD.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got to have this one! What a crazy shift in momentum for the series if the Suns tie it up 2-2 having won the last two. I'm telling you that would put immense pressure on Denver whether their players would be willing to admit it or not.

KD is my X factor. If he gets back to shooting 50% basketball I think we can do it. I suspect a good game from KD.

Yeah KD needs a signature game. And we need to make 10-15 threes. We’re still in single digits. Book has been the only consistent threat from outside it seems like.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
But it is his fault that his favorite shot was a contested 20-footer early in the shot clock. He must have taken that a dozen times per game.
Yup, that's what I most remember. He was what used to be called a "gunner" in my playing days... and it wasn't meant as a compliment.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not optimistic about winning game 4. Not going to win many playoff games with only 2 players scoring idouble points. Ayton is really hurting us with his horrible play. Jokic can dominant Sunday's game. Hope I'm wrong but I see this series just lasting 5 games now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose